Chapter 2 ( part 2 )

Ashley's pov:

This cannot be real. I'm going on an actual date with Niall. I would always joke aroun with my friends saying how I would be Nialls first pick, but this time I was his real first pick. He hugged me like I had been his girlfriend for years and he hasn't seen me in a long time. As I'm hugging him I'm not thinking of him being in one the greatest boy bands in history. I'm thinking of him like a normal person that has a normal life, because I don't know about you but being a celebrity isn't exactly the normal life.

He had his sparkling blue eyes on me looking at me and all of the suddenly " ASHLEY!! " rang through my ears." Oh shoot Niall, I completely forgot about work, haha can we exchange numbers real quick so we can keep in touch? " " Sure thing love. " he responded. We quickly gave each other our phone numbers and gave each other hugs. After that we went our separate ways, I we t to the kitchen and he went back to his table.

I saw that the boys food was now ready so I grabbed the 3 big plates of food and rushed back over to their table. I set down their foods made sure everything was ok.

I then went back into the waiting room to see if there was anybody waiting. Still nobody. " Wow, considering that this is one of the fanciest restraunts in town you would think there would be a line going out the door! " I said to Mrs. Kate who was standing behind the podium.

" Actually those one direction fellows rented out the entire place for the night, they wanted to eat a public meal without having to sign an autograph every 10 mins. on a napkin. " said Mrs. Kate." I mean, not that they don't love their fans they just wanted some privacy I guess. " added Mrs. Kate.

I nodded my head to let her know I understood and I went back to check with how the dinner tasted.

" How's everything? " I asked 

" Sooo good!! " said Harry, Louis , and Zayn 

" This salad is delicious! " said Liam  

" I think I could eat this everyday!! " added Niall with a mouth full of ravioli 

How cute is he?!?

" That's great we'll I will be back in a minute to give you guys your check." I said. " Hey, wait I want you to sit down with us and talk I wanna get to know you a little before I go on a date with you sometime." Said Niall

"Date?" Asked Tori confused

"Oh yeah I kinda forgot to tell you..Niall asked me on a date just a minute ago." I said waiting for her to respond angrily because I get to date one of the boys before her.

"That's great!" She said with a big smile.

"It is?" I said...haha I can feel Nialls eyes on me again. It was starting to get weird feeling but I didn't mind it.

"Yeah!" She said " Zayn actually just asked me on a date as well." Said Tori

"Awwwwww thts so sweet!!!" I said to Tori as I have her a smile and big hug." We are going on a date tomorrow to the fair after we graduate...Hey!, lets make it a double date..if you two didn't plan anything yet??" Said Tori.

"No we didn't plan anything yet but, how does the fair sound to you Niall?" I asked him

"It sounds perfect to me." Said Niall with his plate now licked clean along with the other boys.

"I will get those for you." I said as I grabbed their plates and brought them to the kitchen. I then went in the brake room and took off my apron and put up my note pad. I grabbed my bag and went back out to say by to the boys.

"We'll guys its time for me to go..by Niall." I said while embracing him in a big hug." Hey, do wanna come back to my place we can chat a little bit cause I did t get to know much about you?" Asked Niall.