Chapter 3 Her questions

Annirudh was shocked to hear Bondita's confession. He knew his Bondita was growing up, but he never imagined that Bondita will have those feelings for him.

It will pass, it's normal in this age ,she is in tenth grade and will turn 16 in a month ,it's just infatuation ,with time it will go away he told himself.Bondita needs to study ,this is her age to study and she can't be distracted.He thought firmly.

He decided not to say anything to Bondita but tried to stay away from her ,how much ever possible.

A day before their 7 th wedding anniversary ,Trilochan Kaka thought of keeping a celebration. He decided to discuss it on dining table with whole family, everyone was excited and happy to have a celebration." This celebration should be the best Bengal has ever seen" he said .

They decided to inform annirudh when he comes down from his study as he had some extra work that day.Batuk and Som began to decide what each one of them would do .

"So we have decided that I will see the food preparations and ..." Batuk started to speak .

" What happened ,what's going on share with me too ,what celebration" said annirudh as he sat down to eat .

"Arey nothing dada we were just discussing about your and boudi's anniversary celebration." replied batuk happily.

"So exciting na patibabu,I am so excited" exclaimed Bondita.

Annirudh' s smile faded ,He looked at Bondita who was serving him luchis.Bondita smiled at him looking excited. He could see her blushing a bit.

"There will be no celebration and I don't want any further argument on this matter,and Kaka don't you know , how many times will i say ,we are different ,our relationship is different and we are happy the way it is. Don't try to distract Bondita and put ideas in her head" Annirudh said firmly.

"But patibabu"Bondita tried to interrupt.

"I said no means no . Didn't you listen Bondita"He shouted and took his plate to study throwing an angry glance on Kaka .

Bondita stared at Annirudh and saw him leave with tears in her eyes.She could feel her heart sink . Annirudh wouldn't normally shout at her .The way Annirudh shouted on Bondita made her cry .

"Kaka ,you eat ,I will have dinner afterwards " She said and ran towards her room. Kaka sadly looked at her going.

"Why ? Why ? Why? Why does he do this . Shouting like this only for a party.What did I do now ,whyyyyy?Why did he say that we are different ?"Bondita had so many questions.

Today I will ask him she said to herself.

She stormed though the corridor of thier huge haweli to the study,her eyes still filled with tears ,her mind filled with millions of questions.

Annirudh was pacing around the study ,he hated to shout on Bondita .He saw tears in her eyes which she tried to hide.He could see the pain ,but it was necessary, he didn't forget the confession that he heard in the study the other day .He didn't know what to tell her ,How to talk to her

Bondita stormed into the study, Annirudh turned to look at her.

Those eyes had tears because of him,he mentally slapped himself.He couldn't see his Bondita cry.

Bondita stood infront of him , Annirudh could see questions in her eyes , Annirudh held his head down.

" I am so sorry Bondita,I am sorry ,I shouldn't have shouted on you.Forgive me " he said as he sat on his knees to reach her height.

Annirudh took Bondita's hands and looked at her holding her delicate hands .Bondita looked at him disappointedly, her magnificent ,radiant eyes were filled with tears.