Chapter 4 - denying her

So the next 15 days were filled with lots of hustle and bustle. Imported gifts were being delivered, orders for bondita's favourite dishes were already placed and kaka was monitoring
If others were doing their work properly.

Chandeliers were cleaned and carpets were changed with more magnificent ones. " hey dugga! What are you doing Bihari, clean the lamps properly" kaka shouted at Bihari as annirudh was going to court? My Little bondita has won everyone's heart so sweetly he thought as he stepped out smiling to himself.

Bondita spent her day mostly in school or studying in her room. She was surprised that kaka sent her to her room early every day and told her to study hard without being disturbed.

Maybe Patibabu told him she thought and didn't mind much.

She had understood that annirudh will be happy if she studied so she studied hard than ever which made annirudh happy.

"How's it going, " annirudh asked bondita he saw her playing with her hair and lost in deep thought while studying the other day. " good Patibabu" she smiled."How was your day? You seem distracted," he asked as he pulled out a chair for himself.

" Today a boy from our class came to me and said that he loves me," she said not looking at him, for some reason she felt like she can't look at him. Anirudh's eyes widened. He didn't speak anything for a moment. How dare he, she is my Bondita was his first thought. His fist slightly tightened up. He knew this day would come someday. He looked at her, she was still looking at the window acting like watching the sunset but in reality, she couldn't look at Annirudh and even she didn't know the reason. He saw her shiny eyes as she watched the sun.

Bondita was the epitome of beauty and not only the outer beauty. As she grew up her features enhanced and she looked like a graceful swan. Her shiny eyes conveyed more feelings than words ever could. Her perfect eyelashes perfectly complimented her eyes. Her cute nose and the most enchanting lips.Her sleek waist, long beautiful hands and those beautiful legs whose beauty was enhanced with the intricate anklets she wore. She was cute, intelligent, beautiful, graceful and kind.

After waiting for a while Bondita finally looked at him and nudged his hand softly, bringing annirudh back to reality. what in the earth was I even thinking he mentally scolded himself. He saw bondita waiting for him to say something. " umm, Bondita ...so ...so what you said? " he managed to say. she should have slapped him the jealous part of his mind said. he slid off this thought and waited for bondita to speak up.

"I said. I said that I am married " she spoke softly. This time annirudh didn't look at her as he asked, " what do you think about that boy ?" crushes were normal at this age but did bondita deny him just because she is married ? he thought." He is a good friend "bondita replied. " But he is just a friend, why will I think about anybody else, I am married to you," she said innocently.

She was in 10 the standard and in past some days she was sure that she loved her patibabu and it was the most natural thing for her as every husband-wife loved each other is what she had come to know through her novels and her friends. She knew she and annirudh were different and not like normal husband and wife but her patibabu was always against child marriage so maybe their relationship will be normal when she grew up a little more she thought. we will watch movies together, he will tell me that I look beautiful and he will always stay with me once we have a normal relationship she thought She knew the feeling of love, the butterflies, the colours rising cheeks but she was not even 16 so she didn't know the intricate details of love or a relationship between a wife and a husband.

she had tried to ask Annirudh the reason for their marriage because she always wondered that why annirudh married her when he is against child marriage. Annirudh mostly gave her some reasons and changed the topic most times.