EddsWorld

Salvation fuck-me

!Eddtord! 
Not smut, I was just trying to rhyme salvation army. Anyways Tord is forced to sit outside for that Salvation army donations thing. Its freezing but at least some random stranger is keeping him company. 

-----------------------------------

Another day another slay, 
  Tord was forced outside of his local grocery store. He was collected donations for the Salvation Army. Did he know what that was? No. He just didn't feel like watching Paul and Patryk make out all day. 
  He was freezing his ass off. He has a blazer and finger-less gloves. 'curse my emo phase'

He saw a man in a green hoodie coming his way, 
  He looked like one of those people who needed convincing to donate. He wouldn't be much help, since he doesn't know what he is doing. 
  He was told to ring a bell and make money. 

It started with the guy putting some money into the bucket next to him. 
  He tried to make conversation, asking little questions. All he got back from him were one word answers. 
  Tord's social battery ran out two hours ago. Which is funny since he's been here for 2 hours. He was probably scaring off anyone he wanted to donate with his resting bitch face. 

"So... Do you know what your doing?"

"Not a clue." 

"I- Then why did you do it?"

"Didn't feel like watching my roommates make out." 

"Same here."

"Guess we're forever alone together."

"Yah, Are plans are pretty questionable." 

"Hey. Yours are way weirder than mine."

"How so?"

"You chose to sit outside in freezing weather talking to a stranger about life choices." 

"Ouch. I only did it cause you looked lonely, and cold."

"I wouldn't say lonely."

"I would."

Just as he said that, 
  He got a message. The stranger in green took out his phone, made a face, typed a quick message, and put it away. 

"Well, I got to go." 

"Damn, That sucks."

"I would stay, but Tom set the tree on fire."

"Sounds fun, arson for the holidays."

"Pfft- He would enjoy that. Anyways, take this." 

The boy grabbed the beanie off his head and threw it at Tord. 
  He caught it, almost falling off the chair. Before he could say anything to the guy, he ran away. Tord checked it for anything that could indicate where to give it back. The tag had a name, number, and address written on it. 

He couldn't tell what this meant, 
  But he was sure as hell gonna figure it out.

------------------------------------------

Sorry it's on the shorter side TwT 
Its kind off a filler. 

416 Words