Sally Face

Not so Silent Night 

!Salvis!

Sally find's Travis sleeping in the snow. He takes him back to his house so he doesn't freeze to death.
-----------------------------------------

Sal loved Christmas, 
  All the snow and the cold weather. Everyone was so kind and in the Christmas mood. While he never believed in Santa, He still enjoyed waking up on Christmas morning to presents. He was 17 now, so they didn't do that anymore. It was still nice to look back at though.

Today, 
  Sal decided to go for a walk. Because he can. He put on his jacket and some snow boots and said bye to Gizmo before leaving. 
  He lived alone, he moved out of his old house because he just wanted too. He still visted his father regularly.

He missed some things, 
  Like getting a good morning from his father, or perhaps walking back home from school to tell him about his day. Of course, he still went to school. It had been an adjustment not getting woken up by his father though. 

He decided to walk through a forest, 
  The farther he walked the more signs he saw. There were "No trespassing" and other signs like that. Sal didn't listen, He never did. 
  That was, Until he came across a clearing. With one final sign saying "Phelps Ministry" Phelps... Like Travis Phelps? His dad is a preacher. I'm sure he won't mind a little visit. 

He was about to go to the large building, 
  Until he saw a shaking figure in the snow a few feet to the side. At first he thought it was an animal, but it was to big to be. He slowly stepped closer, trying not to startle whoever it was. 
  He got right next to them, poking it with his foot. It didn't move... Nor react. 

He rolled the body over with his foot, 
  most of the snow falling off as he did. The person... Was Travis? 
Why was he in the snow? How long had he been there. He seemed to be unconscious, so he picked him up. He pulled him all the way back to his house. 
  He was surprisingly light, Gizmo might've weighed more. But Gizmo is also kinda fat for a cat sooo- 

When he arrived, 
  Travis was still not responding. So he wrapped him up in a ton of blankets and set him on his bed. His room was the hottest in the house, that's the only reason why. 
  He went off to go make lunch. 

-

-

-

About 30 minutes later, 
  Sal was finishing up eating lunch. When he heard some movement in his room. Was someone breaking in? OH wait- Travis is in there. Whoops. 
  He quietly walked over to his own room. Turning the knob and seeing Travis on the floor trying to get up. 

"You okay Trav?" 

"What the- Sally face?!" 

"The one and only, now get up this is gonna take a while" 

"I- I can't." 

"Hmm?" 

"My leg's don't work dumb-ass." 

"OH! That's why your on the floor." 

"No shit Sherlock." 

He walked over to the blonde.
Picking him up bridal style, Meeting a lot of resistance. 

"H-Hey! Let me go you f*g!" 

"You said you couldn't get up. I'm helping you." 

"I don't care! Put me down."