☕︎ - "Morning Troubles"

~

POV - Tabi

~

“Bitch wake up,” I felt a cold, hard slap on my cheek. “PF, AGOTI I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY DO IT-” Whitty scoffed. I shot up and almost hit my head on Agoti, who was sitting right over me.

“I want my five bucks, Whitty.” Agoti put out his hand. “Ugh, Fiiiinee..” Whitty slapped a $5 bill in his hand.

“Okay, are you like, gonna explain what's going on..?” I asked. “I just won a bet, that's what's going on.” Agoti stated, getting up. “I'm surprised he didn't beat your ass,” Ruv stated, blank as ever.

Roommates are greeeaaaatt. Just peachy.

“Anyways so I had this revelation while playing smash bros last night-” Whitty began, heading into the other room. Ruv and Agoti followed. I guess they expected me to follow, too.

But, that was hard, I was a little in shock. I wiped my face and headed into the kitchen with them. Whitty was going on about a brand new game idea, Ruv was listening while drinking his black coffee, and Agoti was trying to make sense of Whitty's idea.

Suddenly, he turned around.  “Morning, sunshine, sleep well?” Agoti teased, I blushed, and looked away. “Fine.. I slept just fine..” I mumbled, directing my attention away to go make myself some coffee. “Agoti, you're not paying attention, how are you gonna play this game without not knowing the lore-” Whitty glared at him.

“I AM PAYING ATTENTION DON'T GET ON MY ASS ABOUT IT-” “NO YOU'RE NOT YOU'RE TALKING TO YOUR BOYFRIEND-”
“I AM NOT ANYONES BOYFRIEND TAKE THAT BACK EXPLOSIVE ASSHOLE!”
“IT'S TRUE, SQUID-”

And those were Whitty's last words✨

At that moment, Agoti proceeded to attack Whitty, and now they were on the ground, throwing punches and kicking eachother. “Go Whitty..” Ruv cheered emotionlessly. I sipped my coffee.

And this was about a normal morning for us. Whitty and Agoti never got along, Ruv cheered one of them on in fights and I usually broke the fight up.

“Guys, knock it off, you both aren't accomplishing anything by murdering eachother,” I simply stated. “Cmon this is the today's height of comedy.” Ruv looked at me. “You aren't even laughi-”

“I can't laugh, dumbass.” Ruv answered. “OKAY OKAY, YOU WIN, I DON'T WANNA LOOK LIKE I GOT IN A CAGE FIGHT WHEN I'M AT MY JOB,” Whitty breathed. Too late, Agoti already gave him a bit of a black eye. “..Fine. Only because you're a fourth of our rent.” Agoti cracked his knuckles, still glaring. “Goddamn, it was just a joke,” Whitty uttered, going into the other room to probably attempt fixing his eye in a matter of 12 minutes.

“Man, why'd you have to end the show?” Ruv looked at me. “Because, if I didn't, it would have ended with possibly a broken nose.” I explained. “Hmph. Fine. Whatever. I'll just go get dressed..” Ruv stopped leaning on the counter and went into his room.

Agoti rested his arms on the counter. I looked over at him. Quickly, I grabbed a washcloth and handed it to him. “Here,” I said. He looked confused. “What's this for..?” He asked. “Your nose is bleeding.” I commented. He wiped his nose on his hand to see if I was lying, and then acted shock when he discovered it was bleeding.

“Shit, thanks,” he held it up to his nose. “No prob. Hey, have you and Whitty thought about a.. Neutral truce?” I asked. “No. Cause that's dumb and it's easier to kick him in the balls.”

“But isn't it easier just to.. Not fight at all?” I shrugged. “Nope. Cause that's boring,” he answered. “Anyways, gotta get goin pretty soon, these hours go all day,” Agoti breathed, taking off the rag and assuring his nose wasn't bleeding anymore.

“mhm, don't get your nose busted again.” I commented, going to my own room to get dressed. “Ah- HEY, IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME!!” he yelled. I turned around and raised my eyebrow. He blushed, looked to the side, and crossed his arms. “.. Okay.. Maybe 6 times.” He uttered.

“That's what I thought.” I turned around, heading back to my room to chill all day, as I myself didn't have to work today.

~