☕︎ - "Grocery Gang"

~

POV - Agoti

~

Agoti, don't fall because I'll be too busy manning the cart.” Tabi told me. Somehow, none of the employees had caught me climbing the shelves. “I'll be fine, don't worry about it.”

And then I lost my footing.
“shIT-”
Immidiately I fell off the shelf. I knew I was gonna hit the tile, so I braced for the worst, which was my spine breaking.

Fortunately, I landed on something, well, not as spine-breaking. Opening my eyes from my brace, I realised that Tabi had caught me and had a glare on his face.
“What did I just say?” he asked.
“That you'd be too busy manning the cart, but I guess not if you caught me!” I winked and stuck my tongue out.

Tabi looked away, his face a little red. “Hate ya when you do that..” he huffed. “Ah face it, goat boy, you love me!” I joked with him. Tabi's face seemed to drain of all color except the shade of reddish pink on his cheeks.. There isnt a lot of color, he's all bone. But it was a good expression.

“..You look like you just saw a ghost.”
“I'm-I'm fine.” he helped me back uo on the ground. “Clearly not, you're all pale n shit.” I spoke. “Am I? No i'm not, i'm fine!..”
“You're litterally not fooling anyone.”

~

POV - Tabi

~

“You're litterally not fooling anyone.”
“Don't worry about it..” I sighed again, starting to check out the items we bought.

“What, do you not care about me or something?-” He crossed his arms. “No, it's not that.” I responded, placing the items in bags and picking them up.

“Oh, do you care about me too much then?” Agoti had an evil smirk on his face. I tried averting my eyes and my attention. “I- don't know, maybe.. Grab the rest of those bags..”

“Whats that supposed to mean? You love me?” he asked. “I know what you're doing Agoti,” I informed him. “If you know, then you'd answer!” he teased.

“Shut up,” I uttered.

“You can't hide it foreverrr!!” He carried the bags. I was following beside him as we began heading back home. “Hide what? Theres nothing to hide.” I crossed my arms. “Then tell me if you love me or not.” he stopped for a moment.

Since he wasn't gonna get off my ass about it, I had to flip the script.

“Only someone who wants to be loved would keep asking if one loves them.”

Agoti went from a smirking, teasing jerk to a stonefaced peice of granite.

“S-shut up, not like I would care if you loved me.” he retorted. “Mhm, keep saying that, squid boy. Maybe it'll become true.” I unlocked the door to our apartment and held it open for Agoti. “Don't call me squid boy,” Agoti looked away from me as he entered.

~

Might post another when im back from school tomorrow, so stay tuned!!