☕︎ - "The Argument"

YALL IM SORRY, WHITTY AND RUV'S JOB IS FOR PLOT CONVENIENCE CAUSE IM TALENTLESS WHEN IT COMES TO THAT 😭😭🏃💨
Also I got too scared and self concious to do the smut so have some angst :,)
also ill spellcheck later

~

POV - Tabi

~

I opened my eyes, holding Agoti against me, he was holding onto me like his life depended on it.

I froze for a moment after I looked up. "Yo that's mad gay." Ruv stated blankly. "Wait, I thought-"

"Yeah, no, I don't exactly do 'tired', Sleeping risks me being turned in while i'm unconcious," Ruv exhaled. "And Whitty fucking passed out halfway inside.. That was a fun hour trying to carry him inside."

"I-....alright then-" I began
"Also, he totally is in love with you. Take a hint." He grabbed the milk out of the fridge and some offbrand tasteless cereal out of the cabinet.

I blushed heavily. "Wh- Agoti? He doesn't love me.. We're just good friends.." I disputed. "Then why is the squid cuddling you like he's gonna die immidiately afterwards?" Ruv grabbed a spoon and pointed to Agoti, who was indeed, doing exactly that.

"No, you- that's not true! He wouldn't...love me like that.... Right?" I started to second guess myself. "Either ignore the obvious signs of chemistry between you two or confront it, those are your choices." Ruv began to eat calmly.

Whether I wanted to face the music then or not, I felt something stab my heart that was telling me Ruv was right.

Heck, we were just goofing around last night, saying we loved eachother.. In a friend way...

...right?

No, he was just a really good homie!

...

..Homies kiss sometimes-
AH. NO. UNIMPORTANT.

~

Timeskip

~

I sat in the kitchen, it was around 10 a.m. now, Agoti was in his room, playing his Xbox. I was sitting on the counter, trying to confront my own feelings.

Just go in there and ask him if he loves you!
No, that'll end up in flames..
What if he was just being nice??
You're overthinking this-
IM OVERTHINKING THIS AREN'T I??

I looked up, suddenly seeing Agoti come inside and grab a peice of pizza from the fridge, placing it on a plate and putting it in the microwave.
Whitty peeked inside the kitchen

"I felt an imbalance in my pizza box, which one of you is doing it?" he pointed.
Agoti gasped dramatically.
"Whitty! I'm shocked and betrayed that you would ever think-"

Beeeeeeep. Beeeeeeep. Beeeeeeep.
The microwave went off.

"Okay fine yeah. I'm eating it."
Agoti grabbed his pizza. Whitty took it out before he could, holding it over his head. The squid, clearly pissed about this, began to yell and try to grab it.

"GIVE IT TO ME FATA-"
"Whoa little buddy, watch that language." Whitty teased.
"WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE IT!?" Agoti questioned.
"Did you give up 15 hard earned dollars for this large meatlovers?" Whitty asked. "..I PAY RENT." He growled in return. "MAINLY CAUSE YOU COULDN'T AFFORD A FULL RENT TO LIVE ALONE WITH YOUR BROKE ASS JOB" He retorted.

"Call me broke again and I will use your neck vertebrae as a fidget toy." Whitty breathed. I sighed. He was about to go ballistic on the poor squid.

"..Broke." Agoti smirked, quickly going to find a hiding place. Whitty calmly inhaled, sat down the pizza, and grabbed his microphone in his pocket. I watched as he threw the microphone on the ground aggressively and screamed. I covered my ears, the sound was loud and ear piercing.

"GET BACK HERE YOU SELFISH LITTLE PRICK-" Whitty screamed, running after him.

Ruv came back inside, black coffee in his hand. He looked at the pizza and sighed. "..I see there's been another pizza altercation.." he mumbled. "So have you told him yet?"

"Told who what now?" I asked, confused. "Have you told your little plaything that you love him, I mean.." Ruv answered, sipping his coffee.

I choked on air at that remark. "WHAT THE HELL" I spoke. "..Is it a yes or no?" he asked, an eyebrow raised. "...No.." I quietly answered.

"Just do it, get it over with. I've studied some body language since I can't put out emotions well and he's always flustered around you."

"I'll ask him when he isn't being fucked up by Whitty." I muttered. "..Fair enough."

Agoti ran into the kitchen again. He soon was realising he was at a dead end, so he began to worry.

"I'M BROKE? WELL GUESS WHO'S SPINE ABOUT TO BE BROKE-EN." Whitty cracked his knuckles. "DUDE I JUST WANTED SOME PIZZA, WHY DO YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THIS??" Agoti yelled.

"WHY DO I GOTTA BE LIKE THIS?? BECAUSE OF YOU, TELL ME WHY YOU ARE LIKE THIS??" Whitty was screeching now.

"BECAUSE I'VE GOT A PERSONALITY! AND PROBLEMS, TOO!!" He screamed back.

"PROBLEMS?? LIKE WHAT, I HURT YOUR TINY LITTLE FEELINGS?" He yelled.

"STRESSFUL LOVE PROBLEMS!" Agoti blurted.

I widened my eyes a little.
Ruv spat out his coffee.

"..Love.. Problems?" Whitty lost a good percentage of anger. Suddenly he smirked.

"You, the all great Agoti, has a crush? Is that what i'm hearing?" Whitty began to poke fun at him. "Fuck.." Agoti whispered to himself. "Damn.. Didn't expect my guess to be true.." Ruv mumbled, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I KNEW YOU WERE ACTING ALL DIFFERENT" Whitty confirmed his belief. Agoti, flustered, ran into his room. "..Whitty, was that really necessary? Over pizza?" Ruv told him.

"Hey, don't start with me, Russia boy, I let you have some." Whitty told him. Ruv blushed and pulled his hat down, a quiet groan escaping his mouth. "ggghhhh..."

I huffed. I needed to help Agoti recover from that argument.
I just had to.
It'd be wrong if I didn't at least check on him.