☕︎ - "The Most Vanilla Cuddle you've ever seen."

Smut chapter was canceled due to the worst case of helicopter parents ever, sorry guys :(
Instead, to make up for it, have a very short, vanilla, cuddly chapter ^^

~

Pov - Agoti

~

Tabi flopped over into his bed as I fell with him, still on his shoulder. "Wanna bet that the cops'll find Whitty and Ruv by next week?" I smirked.

"I hope not because then we'd probably go to jail, too." Tabi laid his head next to mine.

After laying in silence for a moment, I reached over and laid my head on his chest.

"...What are you..doing?" he asked. "I mean don't stop, it's cute, but what are you doing?"

"You said we could cuddle when we got back.." I exhaled. "I did say that, didn't I?" He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Hey, wanna go grab some icecream tomorrow and just have fun..?... Just you and I?" Tabi asked.

I buried my face into his hoodie and inhaled, happy to have him with me. "As long as i'm with you, it's fine with me.."

He caressed the back of my head slowly and held me close to him with his other hand.

"You're kinda cheesy tonight, hm?" Tabi notified me. "Ah, we all need a little cheesiness once in awhile.." I answered. "I guess you're right, hm... Then if that's true..." he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Then I wouldn't trade you for the world." Tabi continued.

"Pf, and I'm being cheesy!" I laughed. "At least I mean it, though!!" He kissed my cheek. "I know I know you do.. And i'm glad for that." I hugged him.

"I'm glad that you're glad.." He continued petting my head.

"...Love you, Tabi..." I told him, closing my eyes.

"Love you, too, Agoti.."

~

Would you guys like if I made a sequel to this in the same universe but instead it was Ruv and Whitty's relationship?
...
just a thought😳