☕︎ - " Flower Crown Dreams"

~

POV - Tabi

~

I took Agoti's hand and took him to a small field in the park. ”I- Tabi, where are we going-”

”Just sit down, I wanna make something for you!” I smiled. He shrugged and slowly sat on the grass. I sat down, too, and took flowers, kneading the stems together and adding more flowers.

Agoti looked confused at what I was doing. ”..What.. Is that?” he asked. ”You'll see, Squid boy.” I teased with a smirk. ”Pf, i'll show you, goat boy.” he teased back. I finally stopped kneading and tieing.

”Put your head down.” I ordered. He did so, lowering his head. I placed what I had made on his head.

”Now you can look..!” I informed him. He opened his eyes. He grabbed his phone and turned on the camera he had. ”...I look like a pintrest edit... And i'm here for it.” he put his hand on his face, his smile largening a little.

He put away his phone. ”Hold on, I wanna do it for you, too!” he carefully picked some flowers, took off my hat and began wrapping the stems around my horns.

”Aw, Agoti, you don't have to-”
”Shush, I want to, goat boy.” he began. ”I- cool okay-”

~

~

An hour had passed, me and him just complimenting eachother and putting flowers on eachother's heads.

I laid back on the grass, looking up. The sun was starting to set. ”Yo, you look nice with those flowers on your horns..” Agoti told me. ”Pf, thanks.. You look nice with flowers, too..”

”Too bad we can't keep flowers on forever, they'd wilt and be all gross...” he muttered. ”Well, enjoy them now, live in the now. The past problems and future problems have stated times when to worry about them.” I answered.

He blushed a little and nodded. ”You're right.. Hey.. Can uh... We do that thing now?” He questioned. ”What thing..?”

”..The secret thing.. I kinda wanna get it off my chest..” he rubbed his neck. I crossed my legs and held his hands again.

”Alright.. I don't see why not. Ready?”

He crossed his legs, too, and held my hands tightly. ”One.. Two.. Three!-”

”I love you!!” we both exclaimed in unison.

...

For moments, we sat there.
We didn't know what to say to eachother.

Suddenly, his hands were torn from mine and they grabbed my face, pulling me close. He pressed his lips against mine.

I blushed heavily, but eventually closed my eyes and fell along into it. I picked him up and laid him on my lap, starting to hug him. He breathed heavily as he parted the kiss. ”..So, you do-” he began

”Love you? Cause of course I do.” I put another flower on his head, touching his nose with mine. ”That's a relief.. I didn't know what i'd do if.. You said no.. Probably baracade myself in my room forever..” he laid on my shoulder. I pulled him closer.

”Well, I didn't. Cause I do love your sour ass.” I laid my head against his. He shoved me a little loving. ”Pf, we all know you're the sour ass!!” he smirked. ”At least I don't pick a buncha fights!!” I teased, attempting to pull him down with me.

With that, we were wrestling eachother now. Somehow we began to roll down the hill and into a larger field of more just tall grass and black eyed susans. (its a real flower, look it up🖐🙄)

Agoti pinned me down. ”Hah, gotcha!..” he smirked. Luckily he hadn't pinned my legs, so I took the opportunity and pinned him. ”Nah, I gotcha.” I stated.

”Agh, fine, you win!” he rolled his eyes. I stood up and offered my hand. Agoti took my hand and I brought him up.

”Damn i'm kinda tired.” he rubbed his tired face. ”One second, open your arms.” I told him. Agoti raised his eyebrow, but did so.

I picked him up around the stomach and began carrying him. ”Whoa- I- fuck that caught me off guard.”

”Well, you said you were tired..” I reminded him. He sat on my shoulders and hugged my head. ”Ha I am, wouldn't give up this for anything~” he hummed, hugging my head. ”What if we cuddled when we got back home.”

”One thing, I wouldn't give this up for anything but that.” he answered. I chuckled, going back up the rather flat-ish hill and onto the sidewalk.

Suddenly, Whitty and Ruv caught up to us, breathing heavily. ”WE'VE GOTTA GO BEFORE-” Ruv exclaimed
”WE BROKE A SWING AND SOME KID GOT HIT AND HIS MOM'S TRYING TO SUE US.” Whitty continued. ”You guys- look like you got attack by a florist.”

”It's a long story that can be summed up shortly.”

”Do tell.” Ruv said calmly after a moment. Agoti leaned his head down and kissed my cheek. ”Oh, so you both finally tied the knot?” Whitty smirked. ”What do you mean by finally?” I asked.

”Cmon, you guys were so obvious.” The bomb continued. ”He's correct.” Ruv concluded. ”I- was I missing signs-”

Suddenly, police cars started to sound off with sirens echoing across the park. ”RUN, GET TO THE CAR!,” Whitty yelled.
”DEATH APPROACHES!!”

~

Smut chapter probably coming next, not sure😱😱