1 Beginning

Mia was eating her breakfast and tried not to be afraid of beginning in new school, but her hands were shaking. She almost spilled her juice and when she realised that her parents were looking at her, she couldn't help but smile. Then she said goodbye to them, grabbed her bag, and went to the school. When she finally arrived in front of the school gate, she was amazed. School was really big and pretty, with huge yard which had many benches and trees. There was a lot of students laughing and talking, and noone seemed to notice her. She headed towards the front door and tried to think what should she do now.

"Kang Mia?", said the elegant lady who was standing on the stairs and smiling to her. Mia smiled too when she recognized who that lady was and headed towards her.

"Long time no see, principal Rin.", said Mia.

"9 years, if I'm not wrong? I can't believe you accepted my request. I'm really glad that you're back. Now, follow me.". She went in a school and Mia followed her, smiling widely.

When principal explained her the schedule, Mia went to find her classroom. She was searching for class "1B" and at the same tame checking her uniform, when someone bumped at her, causing her to drop her books.

"I'm sorr-" she managed to say before she looked up and see who bumped at her.

"Yah, can't you be more careful? I lost 10 seconds of my time because of you! Move away!". She wanted to say to him that he didn't need to be so rude, but then he glared at her waiting for her to move out of his way and she froze. She stopped breathing. She felt like her heart is going to stop. That eyes. They were beautiful, but cold at the same time. Then she went back to reality and glared at the guy who was standing in front of her, obviously annoyed.

"Why are you so mean? I didn't run on you on purpose." she said and left.

He stand in the hallway and tried to understand what just happened. Did she scolded him and left? How dare she? Does she know who he is? Actually, he realised that he haven't seen her in school before. Maybe she's new. That makes sense. Everybody knows him. And noone, NOONE, can't tell him that he is mean and just leave. And he'll make sure that she realise that too. He went in a classroom and grinned when he saw how all girls in the room blushed when he came in. He slamed his bag on the table next to his best friend, V, and said "Hi" to him. V was about to greet him back when teacher told them something interesting - they have a new student in the class. V and Jungkook exchanged interested looks and waited for transfer student to show himself or herself. Jungkook was thinking about who could come to their school, forgetting the important fact: he already met the new girl. Everyone looked at the door when they opened. Then SHE came in. The girl from the hallway. Like in a drama. He smirked. Perfect.

Mia finally found her class and stepped in. She smiled and bowed, and said a couple of words about herself. "I'm new at this school because I-" she started, but she was soon interrupted by a familiar voice:

"Because you were expelled from your previous school because you were stupid?".

She froze when she looked at the boy who said that: it was HIM. She felt like she was able to kill him at the moment because the whole class laughed at his stupid assumption, but instead of that, she just showed him her bitter smile and said "What does that mean about this school, in which I'm student from now on, then? Are you stupid too? Anyway, I'm here to improve my skills, and I hope that I will make friends with you guys." she retorded and sat in the seat next to a girl who smiled to her.

Teacher asked Jungkook to apologise, but he didn't want to, and she just started lesson without any other word about new student. Mia realised that she will have a serious problems with that guy - she heard that his name was Jungkook.