Chapter 3 - The Life Of A Baby

Hello my fellow readers, here is the new chapter. Due to my exams being delayed due to Covid-19, I decided to write a chapter. And I know that it's no a good title, but I put there anyways. Anyways, after a conversation with another reader in Chapter 2, I decided that I will let you give recommendations for our protagonists future peerage members. I will add those that I like and I will also change the plot according to the characters I choose, so I hope you will cooperate. Please continue to support me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
??? POV

I slowly started to become conscious once again as I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I felt my body placed on something soft. I slowly looked around and found that I was on a bed. "Oh, it appears the young master is awake." I heard the voice of a man and looked around and found someone who was looking at me.

He seemed to be a man who was reaching his thirties

He seemed to be a man who was reaching his thirties. He had green hair and golden eyes or eye. His left eye was covered by some sort of orange mask. He was also wearing a very noble attire and had gloves on his hands.

Then I remembered that he called me young master when he said I am awake. 'Is he a servant of my family?' I thought to myself as I looked at him with curious eyes as he looked back at mine. "Ah, thanks for notifying me Jeremiah." Then I heard my mother's voice and turned my head to see her.

She was out of the dress she wore when she gave birth to me. She was now wearing a green dress which I knew was for nobles. And I gotta say, my mom is really one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She saw me looking at her and smiled and picked me up. "How are you doing my little prince?" She asked me in a motherly tone as I smiled in response.

My mother just smiled at this and lovingly caressed my cheeks. Then I heard footsteps and looked and saw the man named Jeremiah walk towards us and then looked at me with a smile. "He sure has Lord Alfred's looks." I was confused when I heard that as I didn't know who that was.

"Of course he would have my husband's looks. He's his and my son after all." Then I figured out that the Alfred that they were referring to is my father. Then I remembered his face and thought about where I had seen it, but couldn't put my finger on it. "Why don't we go for a walk?" I heard my mother say as she started to walk out of the room along with Jeremiah.

The door was opened by a maid who bowed to my mother, and maybe little old me, as we, I mean, my mother started walking through my house, erm, mansion. I realized that I was in a mansion when I saw the big building that is my house. My mother roamed the whole mansion as I saw many maids along the way. She would take me to the garden, the nearby lake, the library, which I gotta say is very huge. All the while Jeremiah was following us without making a sound.

Then we reached a room in which I saw my father writing something. 'Is that paperwork?' I thought as I looked at him, and as we got closer, my suspicion turned out to be correct as I saw my father doing paperwork while he had a frustrated look on his face. But that all went away when he saw us and smiled warmly at us.