Chapter 8

"And this is why I am here." I said to my parents who were sitting in front of me.

After realising that the girl is really the Phantasmic Hellrose I have been taking care of I knew I had to do something. I can't just leave her in the forest and nor can I tell her to hide.

First of all she is very innocent and naive so she will be tricked easily. Then there is the fact that she might be noticed by my father or maybe anyone of the soldiers and I couldn't risk that. With that thought I brought her with me to the mansion.

The servants were surprised to see me with her but after I told them to call my parents I took her to one of our rooms. It was where we usually talked or spent time as a family. All the while the girl was looking at the place in awe as I lead her by using her hand.

After that I reached the room and my parents also came with Kakeru as they were confused about it. Jeremiah was also present and after that I told them about my experience as they were surprised when they heard me.

"Are you sure what she is telling is the truth?" Father asked me as he looked at the girl.

"Yes dad, she has traces of my demonic energy inside her." I said to him.

"So, does that mean she is your daughter." Mom said to me.

Wait what!? Hold up, back it up back it up what!?

"Huh!?" I sounded as I looked at her surprised.

I wasn't the only one as Father and Jeremiah were also looking at her surprised. Kakeru on the other hand has a thoughtful look on his face as he heard her.

"What are you saying dear? She was born unexpectedly." Father said to her.

"But she was born because of his demonic energy right. So doesn't that mean he created her so she is his daughter right?" Mom said in response to my father.

Uhh, I don't know what to say to that.

I looked at the girl who was just rubbing her head on my shoulder as she hugged my right arm with a happy smile.

"So does that mean she is my... niece?" Kakeru said confused as he tilted his head.

Ok this is getting out of hand now.

"No son she isn't your nephew. Stop putting ideas into his head dear." Father said before reprimanding mom.

"Aww, but look at her~. She is so cute and innocent and she also seems to have his demonic energy as well. You can feel it as well can't you?" Mom said as she looked at my direction.

"Well, I can feel the demonic energy but that doesn't mean she is his daughter." Father said to her.

Alright, when did this change from "what to do with this girl?" to "Is she my daughter?". Cause I freaking do not know how!

"What do you think Jeremiah?" Mom said as she smiled at him.

"Um, I think we should think about what to do about this girl rather than thinking like that." Jeremiah said to her.

Oh thank you Uncle Jeremiah you really are the best I could hope for.

"Mom, Uncle Jeremiah is right. What do we do with her?" I asked her trying to find a solution quickly.

"Well she seems like a sweet girl. Why don't we ask her? She hasn't spoken since she came here." Mom said as she looked at her.

This caused all of us to look at her as well  while said girl is blissfully unaware as she was cuddling with me.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I asked her.

My question caused her to raise her head as she looked at me confused.

"What do you mean Master? I want to stay with you forever!" The girl said excitedly before she hugged me.

I saw the looks of surprise that crossed my parents and uncle's faces when they heard that.

"Master? Why are you calling him Master?" Father asked her.

"Hmm? Because Master is the one who took care of me and protected me. So he is my Master!" The girl enthusiastically said with a bright smile.

"Aww aren't you just the cutest." Mom cooed at that and I must admit that she is quite cute.

Father meanwhile exchanged glances with uncle Jeremiah before he looked at me.

"Well, we can't just leave her now. Whether it was intentional or not she has now been born and has demonic energy. And since her demonic energy is like yours she will be affiliated with our Clan now." Father said seriously.

"So, what will happen to her?" I asked him confused.

"That depends on you son. She is after all your creation, so I think it's fair that you decide what to do with her. What do you think, Jeremiah, Reika?" Father asked uncle and mom.

"I think it is apt. Master Kyoya is mature enough for his age to make decisions like this." Jeremiah said to him.

"I think it's a good idea. My Kyoya will know what to do." Reika said with a smile.

After hearing that I looked at the three of them as they looked at me. I then looked at the girl as she was looking at me with a smile. I thought about what to do about her and then reached a conclusion as I looked at my parents.

"I want to keep her with me. She became like this because of me so she is my responsibility isn't she? So I must take care of her." I said to them.

My parents and uncle smiled when they heard my decision while the girl was smiling widely at my direction.

"So does that mean Master will keep me?" The girl asked me eagerly.

I looked at my parents and my mother nodded her head with a smile as I turned to look at her.

"Yep, from now on I will take care of you." I said with a smile.

"Yaaay! I will be with Master!" The girl shouted happily.

I chuckled at this but then remembered another thing I forgot.

"That's right, you don't have a name. Why don't I give you one?" I said to her.

"Really? Yay! Master is gonne give me a name!" The girl said happily.

As expected her mind is still that of a newborn baby. I just rubbed her head with a smile.

"Let's see, how about Ahsha. Do you like that name?" I asked her after suggesting her a name.

"Yes I like it. My name is Ahsha! My name is Ahsha!" The girl, now names Ahsha said her name happily as she jumped happily in the hall.

I looked at my family and uncle and saw them looking at the girl happily. They were more of the nicer devil's so it is a good thing for her as she will be taken care of fine.

"Looks like we have a new family member. I'm so happy." Mom said happily as my dad just chuckled fondly at her.

Kakeru was looking at Ahsha as she ran and hugged me as I hugged her back while Jeremiah smiled at us.

Well, things are starting to get more interesting now.