Chapter 3 ShigaDabi <3 (smut)

Dabi: Shiggy, WAIT NO, AHH-

Dabi has went offline
Shigaraki has went offline

Natsuo: I- O-O

~Meanwhile with Dabi and Shigaraki(btw they aren't texting, this is in Shiggy's room)~

Dabi: S-shiggy, what are you!?

Shigaraki: -takes off all of Dabi clothes, a long with mine- I think you know~

Dabi: -is blushing a dark red- I-i-

Shigaraki: Hehe

(Now Narrator time-)

Shigaraki slowly slid his dick into Dabi's ass, making Dabi moan. He started to move, slowly. Dabi was getting fed up with it being so slow, so he tried moving, making it so he felt more pleasure. Shigaraki stopped Dabi from moving, and thrusted into Dabi roughly, and started moving hard. Dabi gripped onto Shigaraki's shoulders, moaning very loudly, as the room was filled with skin slapping and moans. Shigaraki let out a few grunts and groans, as he said into Dabi's ear "You little slut, I'm going to cum, so you better hold it all in, or else, you'll get punished." Dabi nodded and his grip tightened on Shigaraki's shoulders. Shigaraki cummed a very large amount inside Dabi, and Dabi loudly "Ahhh!!~ Shiggy!!~~" Dabi tried desperately not to let any of the cum drip out, but sadly to Dabi's luck, a few drops dropped out. He gulped, looking at Shigaraki, who had a smirk on his face, "The little slut, didn't listen, looks like, you'll be punished~" Dabi had a very red face, probably as red as Kirishima's hair. Shigaraki grabbed a dog collar and leash, and something to stop him from cumming. He put the thing on Dabi's dick, causing Dabi to make a small noise. Than Shigaraki put the dog collar on Dabi and attached the leash. "W-what-" Dabi said confused and before he can say anything else, Shigaraki thrusted his dick in Dabi, and railed him to the point he needed to cum. Dabi couldn't cum, and begged "Daddy please! Let me cum! I can't take! I'm sorry, please forgive, daddy!!~" he moaned out. Shigaraki kept fucking him, and was thinking. "You promise to obey, next time, little slut?" Dabi nodded desperately. "Ok, but if you break that promise, there will be a worse punishment." Shigaraki took off the thing that made Dabi unable to cum and Dabi looked at Shigaraki for permission. "Go a head, cum, slut." Dabi cummed all over himself, and Shigaraki cummed inside him, this time Dabi held it in. Shigaraki pulled out and layed next to Dabi, cuddling him. Dabi of course cuddled back, and went back on their phones to type on the gc.