Chapter 9 Finding Dabi

(Toga's POV)

After we all went through the warp gate, we ended up in an alleyway. Automatically, everyone started searching for clues. Than I spotted something...red? I walked up to it and picked it up...'IT WAS HAWKS FEATHER!' I looked at everyone. "Hawks kidnapped Dabi!" I shouted at all of them. Shigaraki looked pissed and so did Endeavour. Shoto was shocked. We all decided to track Hawks, which was very easy. We walked into an abondoned building.

(Dabi's POV)

I was laying on the floor with some scratches, bruies, opened wounds, burns from the shock collar. Overall, I was in pain. Plus, I wasn't wearing my jacket I usually wore. I heard footsteps and got scared, and hid in the shadows. Than I saw a few shadows, than I recognized them. 'Shiggy, Toga, Endeavour, Twice, Shoto!' I thought. I quickly got out of the shadows and whispered "G-guys?.." They all looked in my direction and froze. Shigaraki immediately disnegrateed the bars. He ran over to me and turned the chains, shock collar, and quirk canceler off. He pulled me in a tight hug, being careful about his hands. I of course hugged back. He picked me up and started running out, but than we ran into....

(CLIFF HANGER)