Chapter 8 The Save (Trigger Warning, maybe)

~3 weeks after Dabi disappeared(aka kidnapped)~

(Shigaraki's POV)

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS DABI?!" I screamed.
"Tomura, calm down, please. We'll find him." Kurogiri said, comforting me. I took a few deep breaths, and nodded. I looked at everyone, and sighed.
"Does anyone have any ideas?" I asked, hoping someone had an idea. Than Toga spoke.
"Maybe if we find where he last was, than maybe we can find some clues, on where he is!" She said, proudly.
I put a finger to my chin, tapping my chin, thinking. "That's a good idea, where was Dabi last?" I asked. Toga spoke again. "I believe he was visiting ua, and his brother, Shoto!" I nodded, "Ok, first stop, Todoroki Household." Kurogiri opened a warp gate to the Todoroki household and Toga, me, Twice, and him, walked in. To be greeted by his sister, two brothers, and his parents. "What are the League doing here?!" Dabi's sister asked, shocked, clearly. I sighed and spoke. "We are not here to hurt you, Todoroki's, Dabi went missing 3 weeks ago, and you guys were the last to see him." They all looked at eachother and Dabi's sister nodded and went to the kitchen. Which, I assume, to grab drinks. We all sat down, as she came back with tea, for all of us. I thanked her, and took a sip. "So, Touya is missing, hm, I did see him walk into am alleyway, when I was on my way home from school." Shoto said. I looked at him. "Let's go there than, tell us the exact street?" Shoto said the street and he asked if he could join, I of course, nodded, and Endeavour also joined to help find Dabi. Kurogiri opened a warp gate to the street, and we all went through.

(CLIFF HANGER)