Chapter 10 You....FUCKER

(Dabi's POV)

Hawks stood there with his feather like knives, and sent some feathers our way. Endeavour, my father burned them and ran at Hawks. "Go! Get out of here!" My father demanded. 'He's trying to save us?...' i though to myself. Shigaraki ran the opposite direction and we ended up outside. I saw a warp gate, but before Shigaraki ran through. I heard my father scream. My eyes widened and I pushed Shigaraki off and ran back in the building. Shigaraki tried grabbing me, but I was too fast. When I ran in..I saw Hawks standing over Endeavour, with a bloody knife. I looked at Endeavour and saw he had a lot of feathers in him. I let out a scream, a very loud one. I ran over to Endeavour. I started crying blood. I hugged him, and soon my sadness turned into rage. I stood up, flames engulfing my body. I turned to Hawks, who was shocked. I ran at him and pinned him to the ground, and grab onto to his wings. I allowed my flames to spread on Hawks wings, causing them to turn to ash. He let out a very loud scream. After his wings were gone, I threw him into the wall and walked out with my head down. I walked into the warp gate, seeing Shoto there as well.

(CLIFF HANGER-)