Hard Edges

A/N: haven't done this in a while what's up my avid readers ;) anyways. Here you go.

Mark and Ethan get into a big fight.

~

"I don't want you to go!" Ethan yelled, fists starting to clench. "It's a betrayal in my eyes if you go to that damned girls party, and I need you to stay here."

Mark and Ethan had been arguing over whether or not Mark could go to this girl, Emilia's, party. It would be fine with Ethan, he knew Mark was loyal, it's not that he didn't trust him, that wasn't the case. It was the fact that Emilia just wasn't a good person. Point blank period. She was a complete asshole to Ethan especially.

Emilia was one of those people that masked their true intentions around people they wanted to make a good impression on. It was clear that she had a huge crush on Mark, and therefore, never acted bitchy around him.

In fact, she was really nice when Mark was around, and always found a way to talk to him and isolate him from Ethan. It really bothered Ethan, but he never spoke up about it or pointed it out.

It's only when Mark said that he was going to ANOTHER one of Emilia's parties, that Ethan decided to try to convince him not to go. In the past, he'd come back slightly frazzled and not talk to Ethan at all, just blow him off.

So Ethan didn't want Mark to go, especially since this one was quote, "just me, Emilia, and a couple other friends". It sounded suspicious.

"I really do not want you to go Mark", Ethan said, exasperated. Mark shook his head, slightly frustrated. "Come on Ethan, it's literally just a party. I don't even know why you hate Emilia so much! She's a great friend!" Mark loudly replied.

"Not to me! She HATES me Mark. And the only reason she's not a bitch to you is because she's got a crush on you", Ethan stated matter-of-factly. Mark just looked at him like he was stupid.

"Are you serious? She's never been an asshole to you Ethan. If anything, YOU'RE the asshole. And a paranoid one!" Mark accused, stepping closer, pointing his finger at them. Ethan shrunk back, but didn't look away.

"Mark, she's masking her true intentions, I just know it. Every single time you come back, it's like your hypnotized or something!" Ethan said, teeth clenched. "If she gets the chance, she's going to jump on you like a trampoline at a kids party", he said, arms crossed.

"You're reading everything WRONG." Mark said, his words just as hard as Ethan's. "Emilia is a GOOD. PERSON. And you're not going to convince me not to go" he stepped even closer, his breaths quick and impatient.

"Because I'm not worried about her trying to have sex with me. Unlike you" his fists were closed tight, "I'm not a piteous, anxious, possessive BITCH".

His words stung. Ethan was at a loss for words. For a few seconds.

"You know what? Fucking fine. Call ME the possessive bitch. I could give sooo many examples on you being possessive, but I won't", Ethan said, tears pricking his eyes. Mark glowered at him.

"Oh? When have I ever been possessive, hm? At bars, when you fucking wink at guys at the bar?" Mark said angrily, "or when we're at a restaurant, and every goddamn time a guy walks by us in the streets, you just 'can't help' but fucking stare at his pecs?" Mark growled.

"That's not being possessive, it's being CONCERNED. BECAUSE MY GODDAMN BOYFRIEND IS DROOLING AT SOME RANDOM ASSHOLES GYM SHORTS!" Mark yelled, accusatory.

Tears pricked at Ethan's eyes. "NO. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I DON'T FUCKING DROOL. YOU'RE OVER EXAGGERATING!" Ethan cried. "OH? OH YEAH? AM I? AM I REALLY?" Mark hissed. "THE FUCKING TINDER PROFILES SAY A LOT ABOUT YOU, NESTOR."