Shy

Hush now, my child, for the winds will calm again. They won't be here forever, no, they most surely will end. I love you so much darling and I'll be here till the end. Till this cursed world tips over and the words have all been spent.

I love you so much darling, and these words I say are true. I'll stay here with you darling, till these days are black and blue.

~

Mark POV:

Me and Ethan were currently on a movie date, a classic for us. We had one almost every weekend, even before we were really dating.

We had known each other for years prior to us actually being a couple. I had been in love with Ethan since...forever. And when he finally confessed his feelings on that cold October evening, faint pink blush painting his lovely features, I was in euphoria.

Now we've been dating for about 3 months. Ethan, being the more passive person he is when it came to relationship-related confidence, never attempted anything intimate.

He never really instigated, or even suggested that he wanted to do more than cuddle or hold hands. Which was completely fine with me.

I preferred to watch him get flustered at the mere mention of anything even minutely sexual, or get slightly hot and bothered at a sex scene on the TV, desperately trying to hide his erection.

My favorite was when he would get hard, and then make some sort of lame excuse to go to the bathroom or a different room to relieve himself. I never gave a second thought to him not wanting me to help. I got off the same.

I was content. I was happy. And so was he. And that was all that mattered.

But.

There were a couple instances where it started to bother me.

For example, a couple of weeks ago, after coming back from a dinner with a couple friends, I came home to Ethan jerking off to gay porn.

No shame, just sitting in boxers, legs spread open, hand doing the do, with his headphones in. On my favorite couch.

Normally, I'd forgive this. Yeah, I'm a little hurt that he'd get off to something I could give him without possibly hacking, but alas. It could be forgiven.

No, what got me ticked off was that he was jacking off on MY SHIRT. He sat on it, my favorite tee, knowing that it was the same one I'd been in hours before, my favorite no less.

So instead of just telling me he was horny, or wanted to have a little fun, or wanted something more intimate, he went for imagining it happening to him while he listened to other men's moans.

I stormed over in a wave of anger and ripped out his earbuds.

He looked up at me in confusion, but then his face paled as he read my expression. He gulped.

We had an argument over it that night. The whole time Ethan was shifting around, so close to cumming that one touch to his lower stomach would finish him. But again, he avoided the subject.

I yelled a couple things, he yelled some others, and then I gave up. He excused himself, and I leaned against the outside of the bathroom door as he did what he was too scared to ask me to do.