annoucement

646 years ago. Black stood on top of a cliff, overlooking a village. Her crystal was shattered, and she could still feel the power being drained away from her. This was the place she gre up. This was the place she destroyed. A tear dripped down her face. This is where she died. She was no longer Agatha. Kida was no longer her sister. " Kida..." Black whispered. She didnt knw who she was anymore, Pitch betrayed her, made her believe she was doing the right thing, in killing so many people and almost whiping out entire villages. She turned her backk on the village, she could never return. She didnt know where to go, or what to do. She had to find some place where she could hide. Hide from Pitch, and hide from the eyes of the world. The broken crystal could no longer support the sickness she caused, but it still leaked with power. She could never be around others, or it would infect them. She had to leave behind her life, and now, the rest of the world. She could never again rejoin society. She would be alone, for the rest of her life.

O.k., so I am happy to say that the Guardians ~ Black Plague series is doing a lot better than I had expected it, and much better than anything I have ever written. and while I am extreamly happy about this, I have recently left you all with a huge cliff hanger, and unfortunetly for you, im feeling torturous, and the next chapter will not be posted for at least a week, unlike my almost-daily updates. Now dont worry, Im not quite that evil. I want to take the time to do something different. I will be posting little extras from our story, and also I want to hear from you guys. I am not a proffesional writer, and I know I make mistakes. I want to know if I screwwed up somewhere, or wrote something that didnt quite make sense, or contradicted with something I previously wrote. Also, I want to know what your thoughts are on the stories so far, what you think is cool, what you think needs improvment, things like that. comment any questions, or things you want to see happen, or things you simply want to know about Black and/or her past, and I will do my best to get to them.

Thank you to all my viewers, watchers, and any others reading this fanfiction,

You make my day!

Forever yours,

Rain,