Over me?

Tord was quietly packing his stuff, tears welling his eyes as he was kneeled down, folding his clothes and putting them in the bags like needed. Tom and him just got into this huge fight that caused their breakup and a bruise on Tord's face.

A knock was heard on the door. "Tommy?" A woman called out. Tom wasn't at the apartment, that's why Tord was packing..so who is this lady?

Tord continued to keep quiet, eyes down at his things, he ignored the lady. This wasn't his problem now anyway. Tord soon finished, he just sat on the floor, thinking '..Maybe I should erase his memories about me..-' he thought to himself, eyes down at his hands '..I could have Paul make that for me..' he thought again, tears falling his eyes.

Soon, the girl left after finding out that the apartment was empty and where Tom was. Tord couldn't help but hide his bag in another room and walk to their couch, he sat down for a few minutes before laying down and falling asleep on the couch.

Once Tord woke up soon after he heard the door open, he looked at Tom. To his surprise, the man was fully sober. Eyes going on Tord, he pursed his lips "Why are you awake?" He asked. Tord watched "Nothing you should be concerned about." He spoke, he got up and stretched, just going back upstairs to the guest room. Tom watched "..was he waiting for me?" He mumbled quietly, lips pursed, he looked at the couch and grabbed a pillow from it, going upstairs to..their old room, which makes it his own room now. 

Tom closed his eyes slightly and sighed, rubbing his head, he hugged the couch pillow softly, cuddling it as he fell asleep. Tord was still awake, in the guest room, telling Pat to pick him up by the jet first thing in the morning, telling him he had his shit packed and he was ready to go, even though he spoke the words clearly, he can't help but notice his own,,subtle trembling. He knew deep inside he didn't wanna leave Tom, maybe there was just a misunderstanding, maybe they can talk this over-

"..Alright sir." Pat's response got him out of his thoughts, he looked at the phone "Mhm." He hung up, setting his phone down, he sighed and glanced at his hands. 'Stop it with the shaking. You're gonna leave. He doesn't love you anymore clearly.' He thought to himself, eyebrows furrowed.

Tord took his bags out and sighed, looking through them to make sure he doesn't leave anything important behind. '...why am I doing this again..?-' he thought to himself, doubting his decision. "Oh right.." he mumbled, remembering his and Tom's argument, shaking his head, he closed the bags again and went back on the bed, chest aching.

Once the morning came, Tord woke up through his alarm, he sat up, being used to waking up with Tom's kisses. He shook his head and got out of bed immediately, grabbing his bags he got changed and got out of the guest room, he glanced at Tom's door and walked downstairs, stretching.

Tom woke up a while after hearing Tord's bags, he sat up and sighed, lips pursed, he got out of his room and went downstairs, eyes moving to Tord.

Tord looked at him, not wanting to speak to him, he just turned away, gripping on his bag handle.

"..so, when are you leaving?" Tom asked, now regretting what he said on their argument, he watched him turn his back, immediately quieting down.

"In a few minutes." He muttered out a response "But I'll be leaving now for your liking." He spoke, pausing "Some girl was looking for you yesterday. It's best if you contact her and invite her in now that you're single again." He chuckled slightly, throat dry. Walking out of the door with his things with watering eyes.

Tom watched, hands clenching to fists, he wanted to hug him, he wanted to apologise, but still, he didn't do anything, it'll be best if he'd leave Tord alone to have time for himself. Right?

Right. Absolutely. There's nothing wrong with a little time for yourself.

Tord walked out of the apartment building and headed to the airport with his stuff, expression on his face unreadable.

Tom ended up sitting down on the couch, looking around his place, he noticed, every single one of Tord's belongings were gone. Did he pack all of them? Tom got up again and walked to his and Tord's old room, looking into the closet. Only Tom's clothes were in there, as well as the things in the room, all of them were Tom's belongings, no sign of Tord's.

Was he not coming back?