𝟣

3rd Person POV

Another day, sitting in a lecture and not giving two shits about what the professor's talking about. Y/n didn't particularly like this course, nor did she like the teacher, teaching it. She actually chose this course because her mum made her take it. She didn't care for this subject at all and would rather be doing something artsy at the moment.

It didn't matter what form of art whether it be, painting, singing, playing an instrument, pantomiming, acting, cooking, baking or whatever else form of art there was, she was good at it. She loved art since she was a kid, and she honed her multiple crafts till she was able to get a full scholarship at the inarizaki university of arts and business. Her mum didn't like that and made her take at least two courses she wouldn't want.

Her mum made her take a psychology class and a business class. She wasn't that mad at her mum for making her take a business class, as everyone should always take a business class, but more so for the fact that she had to take a psychology class. She didn't hate psychology per say, she just had a strong dislike for it.

Psychology just didn't sit right with her, she just couldn't understand why you'd study to help people with their problems. She could never do so, simply because she'd do something inappropriate, depending on what was said and by whom, but she endured it because she knew her mum wanted what was best for her and she knew that growing up with a psychologist as a mum was very helpful in her reading people and their body language skills.

So there she sat, completely spaced out, looking out of the window and at the clouds, wishing she could lie on one of them right now. She was suddenly snapped back to reality when her name was called, "Miss y/n !"
"Hmmm ?" She uttered, still not quite in the present, "I asked you if you could give us your answers on the homework sheet I assigned ?" The brown skinned girl internally rolled her eyes.

"Do you not have the homework ?" The teacher asked, "no I got it." She replied. She may hate this course and the teacher and everyone in here, but she always did her homework no matter what. "Well then care to share with the class ?" The teacher retorted sarcastically. Some snickers were heard from the front of the class. Y/n didn't care, she just shot them dirty looks and they shut up immediately.

"Yeah so, my answer to that question was..."

- time skip -

The bell rang, it was finally time for her to leave this stuffy classroom. Her next course started at 2:30pm and it was currently 12:30pm which meant she had enough time to buy some food, since she was starving, and find a quiet place to study. Maybe she'd call and check up on her brother in the process who knows, she felt indifferent about it.

She made her way to a Popeyes and got something to eat before finding a quiet place on campus to study and eat. She found a place. It was amazing, it was just under a huge tree that provided shade and cool air, compared to the hot  air and weather outside of the perimeter of the tree. Today was hotter than usual, but it's alright y/n liked hot days. She was wearing a cute, yellow sundress and her hair was braided with beads in them.