Chapter 6 Long-paws! and Dogs???

We were approaching the mountains and would hopefully get there before next season but right now we were approaching a small long-paw territory.
Noble stiffened as he saw the long-paw territory and Briar whimpered. Summer woofed softly to me. "Do we really have to go through that couldn't we just go around it?" I thought for a moment, "no we can't it'll take too long!" Summer sighed but nodded and we trotted toward the human territory, the long-paw dens looming ominously.

We had just passed the first long-paw den and we had been lucky enough that no long-paws were there. As we approached a small thunder-trail a large green monster rumbled past louder than the others. It paused by the silver boulders we were hiding behind. I stood in front of my pack protecting them. Noble came beside me protecting his sister. As a long-paw got out of the monster and approached the silver boulders we turned around and fled across the territory startling a few long-paws. We stopped at the last few dens and paced forward slower than before. A brown head popped up on one side of a fence
"Eewww what are you?! Not much compared to I, Princess Trixie probably ugly mutts like that common Bella and Ollie next door!" The odd wolf cried out with an annoying tone. Noble growled a warning but I flicked my tail in warning. "What are you a sick wolf???" I asked, the odd wolf looked disgusted and indignant at the same time. "Wolves so that's what you are no I am a refined breed of dog a poodle only the best breed of dog there is!" She said haughtily I growled under my breath as she lifted her nose to the sky and I suddenly saw something attached to her neck it was shiny and sparkled in the light. She noticed me looking at it and flashed it about a little more "I see you've noticed my collar simply a  diamond collar!" I had had enough of this haughty poodle and I passed her to the last den. Out of nowhere two more heads appeared this time grey, white and brown "G'day mate, crikey it ain't Trixie this time. Bella dya see this!" He barked in a thick accent while the other just rolled her eyes "G'day mate Im Bella and this here is Ollie my brah. (I actually googled all of this if your Australian and your offended by this I'm incredibly sorry this was not intended to be offensive they are Australian shepherds and I thought it would be cute if they had accents) who are you?" We looked at each other, these two dogs seemed friendlier than Trixie.  "Uh hi I'm Flare this is my pack." The others introduced themselves as Bella and Ollie gazed in awe at us. I explained how we were trying to get over the mountains and start a family, when Bella interrupted me. "That sounds like an adventure. Can we come?" I looked nervously at Summer then at Noble. "Well your dogs and we are wolves can you survive out here. Ollie looked annoyed at his sister and said "what dya mean can we come don't we have a good enough life here?!" Bella glared at her brother and growled "no we don't the children don't ever play with us and now master has begun to treat us badly. I guess we could try to survive in the wild please oh please let us come!" Bella finished saying to me. I sighed and agreed Ollie said he wouldn't come and stayed behind as we left the long-paw territory and began to travel the prairie. After only a day of walking and running, Bella saw something running over the prairie. She cried out joyfully and ran to meet it "Ollie!!!" The two dogs galloped back to us and Ollie began to explain his sudden appearance. "When you left, master hit me and hurt me so I decided to try and go after you I asked a raven if he had seen you and he pointed me here." I leaned toward Bella bared my teeth reached under her neck and snapped the leather collar off Noble did the same to Ollie. Once that was done we began to travel toward the mountains my pack now larger.