"Third person point of view"

The girl woke up from her slumber , looking at the place again as her mind drifts to what happened to her again , a frown placed on her face .

" I bought you a change of clothes, wear them , eat breakfast and go outside and they'll tell you everything " The Elder said .
The girl thought for a second 'they ?'

" [Name] Point of view "

He said that I need to go outside and I'm guessing 'they' will tell me everything. I went outside and someone was very close to my face . " Hello ! " a peach haired boy , I felt my face heating up . " T-To close " I said with red hues on my cheeks . " He's always like that "

I heard another voice , I turned from behind and it belonged to a black haired boy wearing a red haori . (wOw hE iS HaWt nah Jk) .
" Who are you guys ? " I said in a confused tone . " We are the students of Urokodaki-San " said The boy with a big smile .

He never told me he had ones but at least they'll let me feel company. "My name is-" I said but he cut me off " [last name] [name] nice to meet you !" Oh wow he must be very excited to be here . " Nice to meet you too , what about you ? " I added giving a smile .

"M-Me , I-I'm Sabito ! " he said with a flushed face . What's wrong with him ? I turned to the other one to ask about his name but he raced me first " Tomioka Giyuu , it's a pleasure to meet you " he said flashing a calm smile.

" We don't have a long time here , let's start training " I heard Urokodaki-San say from behind .

Urokodokai-San taught me the basic swordsmanship and I had to swing a wooden sword for 700 times , and explained to me how training would be , wake before sunrise, have breakfast and train until the end of the day , this is horrible 'irk mark'

Urokodokai-San taught me the basic swordsmanship and I had to swing a wooden sword for 700 times , and explained to me how training would be , wake before sunrise, have breakfast and train until the end of the day , this is horrible 'irk mark' .

But the great thing I got to know Sabito and Giyuu-San a lot better . I remember while trading Sabito insisted to let me call him Sabito and not Sabito-san , weird , he told me how Urokodaki-san helped him when he lost his family but Giyuu-san didn't talk about his past at all.