"Sorry Giyuu-San,farewell"

"Third position of view"

The peach haired boy looked at the [colored haired] girl curiously , 'could it be that it's a new student , a new warrior in-training , a new friend ?'

" Stop Staring , 𝑆𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑜 , that's creepy. " said the black head boy .
" Sorry , 𝐺𝑖𝑦𝑢𝑢 , but I couldn't help but get curious about her and plus she's beautiful like very ! " replied Sabito with a bit blush on his face .
Giyuu looked at the girl examining her features and he found her indeed beautiful , no not just beautiful breathtaking!

Now he's curious too , how did a cute girl like her ended up like this , sleeping in the teacher's home , she had some dirt on her kimono* and a bit on her face .
'Front door creaks' and it was soon revealed as the the owner of this place , he had a tengu* mask on his face covering it completely . Sabito immediately asked "Who's that ?"
" That's a new student, her name is
[last name] [ first name] , she will be an ally from now on . " replied the elder .
" Even her name is cute " Added Sabito.
" Oi stop being a creep and let's go train Baka!* " said Giyuu in a tone that it's the first time Sabito heard him in .

" Urokodaki's position of view "

I was getting some wood for Giyuu and Sabito so they can stay warm in this cold weather .
" Please help me !, Anyone Help ! " I heard a voice . " Help me ! , Anyone ! " there it is again ! .

It was a pleading voice , I hurriedly went to where the voice was , and I saw a man-eating creature , he had a long tongue and longs hands and legs and a skinny body .

The smell of the blood was everywhere , and I saw a small well-built girl with a long [haired colored] and a [patterned kimono] with some blood on it . She looked terrified, tears are falling down her face like waterfalls.

I took action and went towards the oni*. I unsheathed my sword going fast , " Mizu no kokyū , Ichi no kata : water surface slash "
Cutting the neck of the demon calmly and soon turns to ashes , I sheathed my weapon and looked at the girl she seemed scared , thankful having mixed feelings.

She went up to me and said " Arigatō gozaimashita *, I'm so grateful that you came in time sir , That creature almost ate me I'm very thankful for you ! " said the girl flashing a smile like she was never sad or terrified.

" It's nothing and it's my job , here let me help burying your.." I said no knowing what are the people are to her .
" Oh they're my parents and thank you again my name is [name] , [last name] [name] "

I finally finished burying the corpses of the parents of the small girl. I picked up the wood and was about to take my leave until I heard her calling me " Please can you help me become like you , I want to avenge my parents, my father was a demon slayer and he was soon to train me so please don't take my goal in life please I don't want to end up being a tailor or a even end in the streets , please train me ! " she said at the verge of yelling .