2 ; friends? what are those

namjoon bails.

he knows he shouldn't but being in the lunch room, sitting with a troublemaker, having all eyes on him?

it reminds him of something he doesn't deserve.

something he doesn't have.

so he eats outside, on the basketball court.

he can hear a rustling outside of the gates but he doesn't look because it's probably a animal, rather not freak himself out.

it's a puppy, it barks at namjoon, and then paws at his lap. it's a small pup, he slips through the hole in the gate. "hi pupper" namjoon pets the dog. "who do you belong to?" he checks for a tag. "no one, huh?" the dog wags his tail .

"you're very dirty pup" he rubs some of the dirt off. "okay, how about this?"

//

"have a good weekend" the teachers wave at the students. namjoon runs toward the basketball court, the ballers are already there, playing around and talking.

the dog runs through the crowd toward namjoon, barking and jumping at him excitedly.

"cmon pup" namjoon picks him up, and wraps him in his jacket. "of course a dirty boy had a dirty dog" hoseok taunts. "huh?" namjoon turns to him. "i mean, it's no surprise. you're filthy." namjoon looks at his hole filled shoes.

"and still, seokjin likes you. gross" namjoon turns to walk away but hoseok grabs his shirt. "don't walk away from me when i'm talking to you!"

namjoon resists. "you fucking filthy wh-" hoseok doesn't get to finish before the dog jumps out of namjoon's grasp and bites hoseok.

"pup!" namjoon pulls him off. hoseok screams. namjoon runs away quickly.