4 ; moolah baby

"do you even think he'll remember us?"

"no, i hope not,  god i was a dick"

"he was always really cute"

"shh, he's waking up fucktards"

namjoon blinks his eyes open. he doesn't say anything, just stares at the ceiling with the feeling of being watched.

he's used to the feeling of being watched, he's lost touch of what it feels like to not be.

his silence broke as he turns to look at his arm.

"wait.."

he's naked.

"IM NAKED?!" he sits up quickly and looks over his shiny oiled skin. "who're you?!" he pulls the covers up on his body and looks at the three. "i'm jungkook"

"jimin"

"and taehyung" jimin shakes his head "mom just couldn't think of another j name" he sighs. "and he's down" jungkook points as namjoon passes out for a second time.

//

"i mean, i think i would pass out too if the hottest triplets ever kidnapped me" taehyung shrugs. "twins, you don't count. you were born minutes after" jimin taunts and jungkook laughs. "oh .. right"

namjoon just stares at them from the corner of the room, curled up in the covers that he's pulled off the bed onto the floor.

"don't worry, we aren't gonna hurt you. we've been..observing! you and your neighborhood, despite your living status, you seem a perfect fit for our use"

jungkook pulls down a board, and a few photos of namjoon doing his everyday things appears with makes him wonder

how didn't he notice.