8 : the adventures of joomies new life

namjoon wakes up again, he isn't used to all the fancy gadgets in the home. again, the nurses prepped him while he was unconscious , washing him, combing his hair, spraying perfumes, oiling his body and face.

he wakes up in warm, ironed pajamas. and a warm presence next to him?

he turns around and sees the dog! it's groomed and clean and fluffy now!

"puppy!" he sits up and the dog wakes also, it wags its tail and jumps into namjoon's arms.

jungkook watches from the doorway. "cute ass lucky bastard" he whispers to himself and chuckles. jimin was gonna bring the dog to the pound, but jungkook insisted that he wouldn't be too much to take care of.

"jung-kook?" taehyung walks up, holding something in his hands that he puts behind his back. "kim." jungkook glares at his triplet, then walks off.

taehyung walks into the room to find the puppy sitting on namjoon's thighs, watching tv with him.

"hey, joonie" taehyung smiles, he crawls into bed next to namjoon. "namjoon!" jimin calls, namjoon looks to the door, to find the older wearing a loose button up, open at the top. namjoon got up, the dog following.

"what's up jimin?" jimin takes him by the hand and they run downstairs. "i have something to show you"

the dog runs behind them. jimin leads them to the backyard. "look, i did some research and found out you didn't have your own party when you were little..so" jimin turns him to face the backyard.

"i know it's not your birthday, but, happy birthday namjoon!"