7 : its pathetic

"hey, taehyung!" namjoon peaks around the corner,  scaring the older. "hi, joonie" taehyung smiles, dropping the item in his hand to hug namjoon.

"i made something, for you to see. but if you're busy i understand" namjoon holds taehyung's hand with both of his. "nope! lead the way, trouble child" namjoon chuckles and leads him toward his bedroom.

despite being wronged, namjoon has never stopped trusting everyone he meets, his trust in everyone and everything is concerning

"tada!" he shows him a painting, of what namjoon saw during their picnic. it's taehyung's smile,  with a strawberry in his hand, pointing toward his lip.

the colors are pretty. at the bottom it says : "you're invisible to them, but you're the only thing i see - kim namjoon"

taehyung is gonna cry. "namjoon i could kiss you." he says breathlessly. staring at the painting. "well, i wouldn't be repulsed to such.." namjoon jokes.

a single tear drops from taehyung's eye and suddenly he's bawling. "taehyung why are you crying did i do something wrong?" namjoon hugs him and pouts

"i can't express how much i love it why are you so perfect and pure and beautiful and innocent and talented and gorgeous and nice and intelligent and cute and *sniffle* amazing~!?!?"

"what's happening he-re.." jungkook stops at the door, looking at the painting. "what is that, who made that, and why are we appreciating a nobody in that painting"

"i did, and shut up. i'm sorry you got a perfect brother for a triplet, and i'm sorry your head is all the way up your ass to the fact that you can't even acknowledge that he's a breathing human."

jungkook rolls his eyes and begins to leave "thought you were cute with that ugly ass bowlcut, boy if you don't go get your hair done by someone who knows how to"

taehyung snickers through his tears.