6 : that must be so confusing for a little "girl"

"he's not what i wanted, you can't make me love him!" his father shouts as he pushes his mother. "—— i know! i wanted a girl too, but he's all we got so what now?!" they look at each other.

"kill it"

"namjoooonnnn" namjoon is shaken out of his trance. "huh?" he looks away from the pink bed that he'd zoned out because of, and to the male in the doorway. "wanna go out for brunch?"

taehyung. he thinks it is

they all have this same blank expression. "sure"

//

taehyung takes namjoon to a picnic, and that's how he can tell at least taehyung from the other two.

taehyung likes the cutesy things, he has a face of irritation along with the other two, but he doesn't really ever take charge, as the other two seem to be born leaders.

"tada!" taehyung breaks out in a smile as he showcases his picnic of rather expensive foods. "cmon, sit"

while chatting, namjoon finds that him and taehyung have a bit alike. "well, my parents wanted twins. two boys. and they thought that it was two boys, because the doctor said that when she was three months along."

taehyung takes a large bite of the cheesecake he bought. "mmm, then when she was about 8,9 months, they realized that she was bigger than usual when someone has twins, and looked over the data at again"

"i was smaller than jungkook and jimin, i've always been. and they realized and confirmed that there was a triplet when 3 minutes after jungkook was born, there was a third head peaking out from her..part."

namjoon frowns. "they've always treated me like i wasn't there. always introduced themselves as 'the jeon-park family with two sons.' i didn't even get their last name, i have my cousin's.."

"oh, i'm sorry" namjoon pats his back. "it's, it's fine! yeah, jimin, jungkook and pretty much everyone else acted like i didn't exist for..ever. but! then i came out as andro and biro, some people began to notice i was there, mainly because they thought i was weird but i was still there!"

taehyung smiles as if that's the greatest news he's ever heard. "i know what that feels like, my dad pretends he doesn't have any children from my mom since i am a boy and not a girl."

"sometimes invisible is good, i went through high school without a single teacher knowing my name, which explains why all my grades were blank" namjoon chuckles.

he pops a chocolate dipped strawberry into his mouth. "i take it you have chefs too?" taehyung nods. "but not for me, just three for jungkook and jimin each. i made all of this myself! with the help of a old friends recipebook"

"wow, good job taetae" namjoon smiles brightly. "taetae..?"

"sorry, it's a habit" namjoon looks away,  embarrassed. "don't be sorry,  i like it, joonie."