9 : aww

namjoon smiles

no, not his usual closed lipped dimpled smile.

his sparkly smile, like the world is perfect.

it's greatly decorated, and there's a vanilla cake on the table, surrounded by an edible arrangement of candies and fondant flowers.

there's a piñata and 'pin the tail on the donkey'

but wait

how did jimin know about the missing parties?

were they watching him from all the way back then..?

namjoon's smile drops, and curls into one of fear. "what's- what's with the face?"

"were you watching me from back then?! you fucking creeps!" namjoon can't help but shout at him, his eyes fill up with tears, jimin grabs his arm, and shouts his name.

namjoon pulls away, jimin sighs, he allows namjoon to throw his fit and leave the backyard, he pulls desperately on the doors to the front door but it doesn't open.

"did you think you were able to leave easily like that?" jungkook comes downstairs, riding the railing. "i should be! this is- this is sadistic!" namjoon shouts, jimin comes in from the yard.

"i should've never trusted you two! tae's the only nice one, fuck you both!" jimin smiles and jungkook laughs "taes the only nice one?!" jungkook laughs harder.

"baby, no. despite his troubled past, he's just as bad. he suggested we watch you, y'know. did he tell you that when you two went on your little dates?"

namjoon gapes.

no.

"i'm sorry." taehyung can't look up at namjoon. "you caught my eye and i just couldn't let you out of my sight, ever since that day at your party, i knew your mother was a bastard and if anything worse happened to you i'd freak."

"you were there..?" he nods "we all were. did you think we just spun a wheel and got your name? are you that dumb?" jungkook smiles "hey, don't call him dumb." taehyung hisses.

"sticking up for your little boyfriend?" jimin huffs. "over your own blood. wow taehyungie."

"you'd do it too! from the moment i was born you hated me! since we were kids you- you wanted me dead. the only reason i'm working with you two is because dad secretly put the mansion in my name."

jimin and jungkook stare at taehyung "what..?"

"yeah, you asked who's name it's in and he told me not to tell because who knows what you'd do to me."

taehyung comes to namjoon and hugs him. "please forgive me namjoonie, i'm so sorry."

namjoon attempts a response but taehyung puts his hand over namjoon's mouth, namjoon inhales and he's out.

"im so so sorry."