3. Did you slept well?

Joonas

While Olli and Hilda were leaving, we others desided to stay. Okay maybe I wanted to go home, but that would have seemed strange.
"So Joonas.. what is your opinion of Hilda? You have been quite silent since she left." Joel asked with a stupid grin in his face.
"Well.. she's nice." I answered while sipping my beer, now the glass was empty.
"Nice? Stop that." Tommi said.
"Stop what?" I asked while looking at everyone in this table. I don't know what is wrong with me, maybe I feel a little bit jealous... No that can't be right. I don't feel anything right now. That's it.
"Joonas, don't do anything stupid. That's all I'm asking." Joel said with a serious tone.
"I haven't done anything!" I said confused.
"Then stop looking at Hilda like that." He said back.
I sighed and desided to leave. "I'm too tired for this shit right now." I said before I left.

Hilda

Olli walked with me to my home, he has always been protective to me. He never lets me walk home alone after we've been drinking, especially in the evenings.
He wanted to make sure I could get to the front door safely, how sweet.
"Thank you Olli, it was fun night and I'm so happy that we met again. I really missed you." I smiled at the brown haired basist.
"I missed you too, we should see more." He smiled back at me. Then we were quiet, just looking at each others. We both knew where this would lead us. But no, not this time.
"But yeah, good night to you." I said and started to open my front door. He didn't said anything, just looking at me.
"Olli?" I asked while I was almost in my apartment.
"Umm.. yes.. have a good night." He said.
We hugged and he left. I walked to my apartment and took my shoes off. I sighed and walked straight to my bedroom, I only wanted to go to sleep right now.

I woke up when my phone started ringing, who the hell is calling me this early in the morning?
I picked my phone from the nightstand and answered, without looking who was calling.
"Hi.." I said tired with my eyes closed.
"Good day to you too." It was Olli.
"Why are you calling this early?" I asked yawning.
"Early? Hilda it's half past eleven." Olli laughed little bit. He is usually the one who sleeps late.
"Oh.. Didn't watch the clock."
"We wondered with the boys that would you have liked to come to eat with us? Pizza or something?" He asked, I heard the boys shouting some stupid stuff and that made me smile a little bit.
"Yeah I would love to. Pizza is fine." I answered smiling.
"Great! See you in an hour, we will come pick you up." Olli said and we ended the call.
Pizza.. nice breakfast. Well I'm very hungry anyway so it's fine.
I got out of the bed and started my daily morning routine, but I didn't eat anything of course.
I put on black skinny jeans, white shirt and black leather jacket, my favorite. Then I put black sneakers on and took my keys and left the apartment.
I walked down the stairs and went out of the front door. The boys were already waiting for me in the car, but not all of them because then we wouldn't fit there, obviously.

"Hello guys." I greeted when I opened the back door and hopped in. "Hi, still tired?" Olli asked from the front seat. I sit next to Joonas, he looked at me.
"Not at all." I answered while putting the seat bealt on.
"Did you get home safely, even tho Olli was with you?" Joonas asked while Tommi started to drive.
"Yes?" I answered with a confused tone. What did he mean about that? Or why did he even care.
"Good, did you slept well?" He continued with those strange questions.
"I did. Did you?"
"Yes." He answered, we looked at each other. It was kinda confusing situation, maybe Joonas drank too many drinks yesterday after I left?

While we were eating, I started feeling very bad. It felt like my stomach had done a hundred volts. I stopped eating and looked the pizza in front of me, the boys kept talking and laughing.
I still looked the pizza, I only wanted to throw up or something, this feeling is pure horror.
"Hey, you okay?" Joel asked next to me. No, I don't feel okay. Not at all.
"Excuse me..." That was the only thing I could say before I hurried to the bathroom.
"Hilda?" Joel asked after me, but I just kept walking fast.
I locked myself in the bathroom and immediately vomited in the toilet. What the fuck is wrong with me? I didn't drank that much yesterday, or am I sick? Fuck this. Didn't lie about that fact that I'm scared of throwing up, this is horrifying. Especially now that I just ate.

After I was done with that, I walked back to the table and sit. I took a sip of water, everyone's eyes were on me. This is awkward.
"Did you throw up?" Joel asked. I just nodded as an answer.
"Are you sick?" Joonas then asked, he sat across me.
"I don't know, I started feeling very bad when I ate. I was okay before that."
"You should go home to rest.." Aleksi said.
I nodded and started to stand up, but a sharp feeling started again in my stomach and I sat back.
"I'll come with you." Joonas said resolutely.
"No you don't have to.. I can go alone.." I mumbled.
Joonas stood up from the chair and walked over to me. "Let's go." He said and helped me to stand up.
"You guys stay here to eat, I will order a taxi." He said and we went out while he called a taxi.

Meanwhile as I went to bed lying down, Joonas bring me water and some painkillers.
"Thanks for helping.." I said showing a little smile.
"Of course, but now you need to sleep. It will get better, I promise." He said smiling and sat on the edge of the bed.
I nodded and closed my eyes, I felt how Joonas stroked my leg. I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up with a headache, I took the painkiller and drank water. I don't know how long I slept, but I'm sure that Joonas has left.
I gently got up and went out of the bedroom. I walked to the kitchen and there he was. Joonas was making coffee, he didn't saw me yet.
"You're still here? How long I slept?" I asked and pulled the chair under me and sat down, leaning my hands against the table.
"I didn't want to leave you alone if you would've started vomiting again. You slept about two hours." He said and sat across from me.
"Two hours? Didn't you get bored?" I asked with a confusing tone.
"Nooo, I was just scrolling my phone and I checked you up few times." He smiled to me. What a kind man he is.

"Feeling better?" He asked while standing up to pour himself coffee.
"A little bit yes, not feeling like throwing up anymore."
"Good. So.. is there something between you and.. Olli?" He asked, I just freezed. What?
"No, we're just friends." I answered and stoop up to get a little bit of coffee for myself too. He just nodded while drinking.
"Why are you asking?"
"You're just pretty close, I was just thinking." He said. I sat back to my seat.
"Well of course we are close, we have known each other for a long time. As well as with Joel and Niko." I said and took a sip of my coffee. Hopefully I will not throw up again.
"Okay, I just were thinking." He smiled to me.