42. I would do anything for you

Hilda

"Morning my beauty.." I heard Joonas' voice in my ear, I opened my eyes carefully and saw the man I love the most in front of me. He smiled and buried his face into my neck, his hair tickled my face and that made me smile too.
"I love waking up like this, not having a rush anywhere.. just you laying next to me.." I mumbled and closed my eyes again and played with his curly hair.
"I was thinking about.. should we book a trip to Spain? For a week or something." Joonas suggested and I got suprised. He's just amazing person with the best ideas.
"That sounds too good to be true." I smiled and he lifted his head up and pressed our lips together.

We eated breakfast and now I was changing my clothes. As I was ready, Joonas was sitting at the couch, scrolling his phone. I walked to the kitchen and poured one more cup of coffee for myself.
Then he hugged me behind and that made me smile.
"A flight to Spain is booked." He said and kissed my neck.
"You were fast, when?" I asked and turned around holding the warm mug.
"Tonight, at 4pm." He grinned and I almost stopped breathing.
"What? This fast? How do I manage to pack everything and-" I started to panic but Joonas just chuckled.
"Babe you have time to pack, it's only 10am. You can start right away if you want." He said and I did what he said. I gave him the mug and started to pack my things. Joonas just watched me rushing everywhere getting my things and he took sips from my coffee.
"How long we are there?" I asked while I took my stuff from the bathroom.
"For a week in a paradise." He answered from somewhere, he started to pack things too.
I walked back to the bedroom and put all my bottles and stuff into the bed.
"I could have paid for some of the plane tickets." I sighed as Joonas just throwed shirts to the bed from the closet.
"I want to be a good boyfriend, so don't ruin my man moment now." He said and I smiled.
"Also I wanted to repay because I was gone for a month at the beginning of our relationship and we have this honeymoon just now." He said and placed his hands to my waist and his head to my shoulder behind me.

"Honeymoon? Are we married?" I asked amused.
"No, but you know what I mean. Always at the beginning of relationship couples are always together and spend all the time together. You know." He explained and that made me chuckle.
"But someday I will marry you, so better watch out." He smiled and placed a kiss to my lips. My heart was jumping around in my body and I felt heat on my cheeks.
I didn't had any words left, so Joonas let go and continued packing his stuff.
I just stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do. My head just got so messy about what he said. Someday he would marry me? If I'm that lucky, I hope it happens.

We sat at the airport, our flight is in hour.
"Should we tell about this to boys? Are you sure you don't have anything important?" I asked.
"Don't worry, I don't have anything. We're all chilling. I thought we would suprise them and let's send a picture to them when were at Spain." Joonas grinned and that made me grin too.
"That's going to be fun. I can already imagine their faces." I chuckled.

The flight went well and fast, we just leaned against each others and slept. I sleep very bad at the plane usually, but with Joonas it was easy.
There was very warm, even tho it was evening already and it was dark. But the city looked beautiful at night, we were at Malaga.
We took a taxi to our hotel and we checked in, then we went to the elevator which took us to the sixth floor.
We arrived to the right door and I opened it. The room was big and beautiful, it had a balcony where we could see the ocean.
I just smiled and placed all my stuff down and walked straight to the balcony, a warm wind waved my hair.
Joonas hugged me behind and kissed my cheek.
Then he reached the phone from his pocket and took a picture of the ocean and send it to the boys.
"I haven't been here in years, I think I was seven when I was here the last time." I breathed that air in my lungs, I could only smell the ocean in there.
Then Joonas laughed and showed me the answers what boys has texted.
I couldn't help but laugh.
"Where the fuck are you Porko?" Niko has wrote.
"Aww lovebirds on their honeymoon:)" That was Aleksi.
"I know that Hilda is seeing these texts too, I give you a warning. Joonas is going to throw you into the water with your clothes on, I speak from experience.." Olli wrote.

"I guess I have to find a new partner to the radio interview. But have a fun vacation, and Hilda, don't lose Joonas anywhere when you're drinking somewhere." Joel wrote and that made me confused.

I turned around to see his face.
"You said you don't have anything important!" I said and slapped his chest lightly.
"Now they think that I was the one who planned this and wanted to take you away from there!" I continued and Joonas just looked at me amused.
"It's not that big deal, I would die to spend some quality time with you here. Now we forget all of them at Finland, being jealous that we are here." He calmed me down and put his arms to my waist while he pushed me gently against the railing.

"Look, Aleksi promised to go with Joel." He said and showed me the text.
I sighed and looked at him.
"Maybe I'm too.. stressed." I said and Joonas nodded in agreement.
"You are, and I'm going to do anything that you wouldn't be." He said and kissed me.
"Thank you." I said and put my hands around him.
"For what?" He asked.
"For being with me.. taking care of me and.. loving me..." I said and looked at his blue crystal eyes. He smiled.
"I would do anything for you." He said and gave me another kiss.
"Let's go for a walk then, to the beach." I said and he nodded.

We walked at the beach, holding hands. I carried my shoes in my other hand, I wanted to feel the sand in my toes. It was dark, everything felt perfect right now. This man.. Joonas. He has changed everything. He's just perfection. Everything in him is.
He can be a fool, but he's so romantic and caring man after all.
What would have happened if I would've hopped in that plane, and I would be in New York right now?
I don't think I would be happy. I would cry every day, because of missing Joonas and the other boys.
I turned my head a little to see his face. His big sunglasses were covering his eyes totally. His curly and messy hair danced with the light wind.
I have no idea what this vacation is going to bring us.