22. You look perfect

Joonas

I invited Hilda to live here in my apartment with me until she finds a new apartment. Her ex is crazy and I would love to beat him up. But I will not do it, because I need to support Hilda and not make any new problems.

I was drinking my morning coffee, today is Aleksi's birthday and at night we are going to celebrate it. Hilda went to work couple hours ago and we will soon meet with the boys at the studio. We will look for couple of things and then we go to eat.
My doorbell rang and I flinched a little bit. I walked to the door, holding my coffee in other hand and I opened the door.
"Morning Porko!" Niko greeted and he walked inside, followed by Joel.
"Morning, what's up?" I asked and closed the door. Boys already were sitting at the couch.
"We thought that we will pick you up to the studio, so when are you ready?" Joel asked and looked at his phone.
"I drink this and change clothes." I said.
I took bigger sip of that coffee and soon it ended. I put the mug in the sink and walked to my bedroom to change clothes. Hilda's stuff were here and there, at the bathroom too. Maybe Niko and Joel doesn't notice it? But they have to know about it, because well.. Juho.

I put on black skinny jeans, a black shirt and few rings to my fingers.
"How long it takes?" Joel complained from the living room. It was 11pm, so we didn't had any hurry.
I walked to the living room, Niko was in the bathroom. Joel was putting his shoes on in the hallway and I walked there too. I put on my black leather jacket and black shoes. Of course black.
What else?
"Do you have someone over here?" Niko grinned while he came to the hallway too.
"Why you ask?" I tried to be as normal as possible.
"There was a few woman productions at the bathroom.." He said, still grinning.
"Don't know what you're talking about." I said with a poker face and left the apartment. Joel and Niko followed me and they giggled. What? Did they just turn teenagers again?

We reached the studio and others were already waiting for us.
"Happy birthday little man!" I greeted Aleksi and we hugged.
"Thank you." He smiled.
"Tonight we celebrate, a lot." I grinned.
"And in a week we celebrate me." Olli grinned, he sat at some couch, I took a seat next to him.
"You always think about yourself pretty boy." I fluffed his hair, he just chuckled and tried to fix his hair afterwards.
"Does someone know when Hilda's shift ends?" Tommi asked and tapped the table with his fingers. Our true drummer, never stops that. The beat was good tho.
"At 5pm." I said immediately.
I got a strange look from Niko.
"How do you know that?" He asked, raising his other eyebrow. I swallowed.
"Well we talked yesterday." I answered.
"How did you had time to talk with Hilda? Didn't you have company at your apartment?" Joel asked grinning.
Now I had all the eyes on me.

"Well well well, who is it?" Olli poked me to my ribs.
I tried to find the words how to explain, I know that three of them don't like what they will hear. Because the thing contains Juho and that Hilda lives at my house temporarily.
All of the boys stayed silent, looking at me grinning and waiting my answer. I felt few sweat drops in my face. Why I was so nervous?
"I will explain everything, but now you need to stay calm okay?" I looked at Olli, Niko and Joel. They nodded in confusion.
"It's Hilda, becau-" Joel didn't let me speak and he interrupted me by making a frustrated sound.
"What the fuck?!" He asked and looked at me. His face told everything right now. Everyone was confused.
"Let him explain Joel." Tommi said calmly.

"Thank you Tommi. Her ex, that Juho, came to her door yesterday morning. He beated the door and called Hilda's name with an agressive tone. Hilda opened the door and Juho said that he bought the apartment where she lives. Of course Hilda didn't want to stay there and I offered her to live at my home for a while, so she finds a new apartment." I explained.
"Excuse me what?" Olli asked pissed. I just nodded to him. Niko stood up and walked around, he got so mad. Joel tried to stay calm too.
"Why she told you about this first?" Niko asked.
Fuck. Now I have to tell him that I slept there. But he doesn't need to know that we shared the bed, right?
"Hilda had a shift at the bar and I kept her company there, I slept in her couch because the clock was over 1am and her apartment was closer than mine. And she offered me to stay there." I'm getting good at this, lying I mean.

"Okay whatever, but is Hilda okay?" Olli asked then.
"She is, just very pissed about it."
Olli nodded.
"I talk about this with her later, now we have to focus in work." Joel sighed and we all agreed. I let out a silent relief sigh.

"That food was fucking good." Niko said while we walked out of the restaurant.
"It was. Hilda is coming from the work soon so I will go to home. See you at 7pm!" I said to the boys.

Hilda was waiting me outside of the building, I don't know where my spare key is, so... yeah. Maybe I should try to find it.
"Oh finally! I'm so hungry." Hilda said.
"Soon you get food, I have pizza there." I smiled to her and Hilda let out happy sounds. That made me chuckle.
After Hilda ate, she went to the shower and I watched tv. We had about an hour to go.
Nothing good programs came from the tv, was it a suprise? No.
Hilda walked out of the bathroom, she had only a towel around her. She looked hot. Wait, what?
"Shower is free." She said while she walked to the bedroom. I got up immediately, I need a hot shower to melt these thoughts about her. What thoughts? Nothing.

That warm water runned down my body. I took my shower gel bottle, but it was empty. Shit. I forgot it.
But there was that Hilda's shower gel, without any hesitation I gave it an opportunity. It smelt very good, feminine. I don't think that anyone would smell me tonight that much. Except Olli, he sometimes smells other people. He's just curious.

I waited for Hilda at the hallway, I had my jacket and shoes on already.
"Are you coming?" I asked for the tenth time.
"I am, don't pressure me. You don't know how hard it is to be woman sometimes." She said while she walked up to me, putting an earring on her ear.
Holy. Mother. Of. Jesus.
"Wow..." That was all I said when I saw her. She had a black dress, hair was curled a little bit, black eye makeup and.. woah.
"Is this look just okay? Not much?" She asked and looked down at her dress and everything.
"You look perfect. Now we have to go." I tried to act normal. She smiled and put on black dr. Martins and her leather jacket. Now we are ready to party.

I opened the bar door to Hilda, she smiled to me as a thanks and walked in. I couldn't get my eyes off from her, I have never seen her looking that awesome. She always looks hot but now she exuded that rock energy.
"Happy birthday Aleksi!" She tapped Aleksi's shoulders and he stood up from the bench.
"Thank you, and wow you look gorgerous!" He said to her.
"Haven't seen you dressed like that in a long time." Joel grinned and I sat next to Aleksi, Hilda took a seat next to Niko. They sat opposite to me.
"Yeah, wanted to see if I can still look young and beautiful." She grinned, that made us all chuckle.
"You're always beautiful, don't know about that young age..." Niko said grinning, he knew the consequences, but still walked on thin ice. Hilda smacked his chest and that made Niko almost choke to his drink.
"I'm not that old." She said acting pissed. She tried so hard not to smile.
"Yeah, she's just couple months older than me!" Olli said.
Can't wait what this night will bring to us.