Nine

Aimee opened the door and saw Tom standing there. He smiled. "Hey. I've been with Esmè this morning. And she told me she's pregnant. But we've agreed to co-parent. To be good parents to our baby."

Aimee sighed. "And that makes it okay? Tom... this is going to get so complicated. My sister is having your baby. And now you're feting your co-parent. You can't tell me that something won't happen."

Tom took her hand and smiled. "It won't happen. I don't want Esmè like that. I want the baby."

"You say that now."

"Ill say it everyday. I only want you. Is that hard for you to understand? I only want you," Tom said as he kissed her.

Aimee smiled slightly. She was feeling somewhat better about the whole situation. But she was worried about everything.

***
Arriving at work, Aimee saw Esmè sitting in her car. She smiled and walked over to her. "Hey. You okay?" She asked.

Esmè nodded. She sighed. "I told Tom I'm pregnant. He said he wants to be involved. I want that too. But it seems that it's going to get more complicated. I just... I want to have this baby without complications. And now Max won't stop texting me."

Aimee smiled and took her hand. "It'll be fine. Max finds you attractive. You can make it work with Tom. I know you don't want to get back together. But you can raise the baby together."

"Even with the complications?"

Aimee nodded and smiled. "Even with the complications. Trust me. You will make it all work."

"I hope so."

***
Aimee was sitting in the staffroom. Tom walked over and kissed her as they were alone. He smiled. "Hey. I just wanted to see if you were okay."

"I'm fine. I spoke with Esmè. She has her concerns and she wants to make it work for baby's sake," Aimee said.

Tom rolled his eyes. "I told you didn't I? Trust me. I think we can make it work. And me and you can finish what we started. A beautiful romance," he said as he kissed her.

Aimee grinned as she looked at him. "A beautiful romance? Wow. How cringe," she told him.

Tom smirked. He winked and pulled her close. "Me and you. That's the way it's meant to be," he said as he kissed her again.

"Well. This is a turn up for events."

The two of them pulled apart and saw Steph. She had a smile on her face. "How long has this been going on?" She asked.

Tom smiled. "It's early days. We don't really want Esmè knowing yet. She's got enough on her plate. So keep this quiet please."

"You know me. Voice of discretion. Keep everyone's secrets me," she told them.

Tom rolled his eyes and walked off. Aimee smiled at Steph. "Please don't say anything just yet," she said.

"I won't."

***
Aimee went back home and saw Tom sitting on her doorstep. She smiled. "Hey. What's going on?" She asked.

"I can't stop thinking about you. And I know we said we would wait. But I don't think I can. I want everyone to know you're mine," he said.

Aimee smiled as they kissed. Unaware that as they made out, someone was watching them. Wanting to ruin everything.