{2.4} 𝙲 𝚑 𝚒 𝚕 𝚍 𝚛 𝚎 𝚗 𝚂 𝚑 𝚘 𝚞 𝚕 𝚍 𝚗 𝚝 𝙿 𝚕 𝚊𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 3

NEIL'S HOUSE

Dean, Elena and Sam break in; the house is dark and quiet.

"Hello? Neil?! It's your grief counselors -- we've come to hug." Dean Says as he pulls out a gun Elena looks at it

"Silver bullets?" Elena Asks

"Yeah, enough to make her rattle like a change purse." Dean Says as They start stalking through the house, Dean in the lead with the gun out. They see wilted plants by a window. They find the entrance to the basement. Dean nods at it.

"Unless it's where he keeps his porn." Dean Says, Sam opens the door and Dean leads the way down the stairs to the room we saw earlier. It is empty.

"Sure looks like a zombie pen to me." Elena Says

"Yeah. An empty one. You think Angela's going after somebody?" Sam Says as Dean finds a loose grate and pulls it aside -- it leads out, somewhere.

"Nah, I think she went out to rent Beaches" Dean Says

"Look, smartass, she might kill someone. We gotta find her, Dean." Sam says

"Yeah. All right. She, uh, she clipped Matt because he was cheating, right?" Dean Says

"Yeah" Sam Says, "Well, it takes two to, you know, have hardcore sex. Elena shakes her head at him and Sam Just Stares at his brother. I don't know, it just seemed that, uh, Angela's roommate was broken up over Matt's death. I mean, like, really broken up." Dean Says

__________________________________
ANGELA'S HOME

Lindsey is sitting in the dim house looking at a framed picture of Matt and Angela. She hears a noise, gets up and goes to the front door.

"Hello" Lindsey Says as She opens the door, sees nothing. She turns, and Angela is there. Angela grabs her by the hair; Lindsey screams.

"Hi Lindsey, I'm home!" Angela Says

Lindsey breaks away from Angela, screaming. She runs into the kitchen; following, Angela picks up a pair of scissors from the counter.

"You know what you did!" Angela Says

"I'm sorry, I am so, so—" Lindsey Says

"Enough your not sorry" Angela Says as she attacks with the scissors; Lindsey ducks. Angela attacks again and Lindsey goes down to the floor. As Angela advances, Lindsey kicks out, knocking Angela forward onto the scissors. She goes still. Lindsey gets up, cautiously shoves Angela's body over. The scissors are sticking out of her chest.

"Oh God. Oh god. Oh my god. Oh my god, oh, oh --" Lindsey Says as Angela's eyes open; she grabs Lindsey by the hair and pulls the scissors out. As she pulls them both to standing, readying the scissors to stab Lindsey, several shots are fired and Angela convulses. Pan around to reveal Dean, Sam and Elena , just entering; Elena fires the gun, right in Angela's chest. She screams and bolts out the window; Dean follows. Sam runs to Lindsey.

"Gotcha. I gotcha." Sam Says

"Are You okay?" Elena Asks

"Yes I'm Fine thank you" Lindsey Says as Dean comes back through the window.

"Damn, that dead chick can run." Dean Says