{2.5} 𝚂 𝚒 𝚖 𝚘 𝚗 𝚂 𝚊 𝚒 𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

Fade into shot of a clock tower, reading 12:21. Pan down to a smiling, late-middle aged man (Dr. Jennings), walking down the sidewalk. His cell phone rings; he picks it up.

"Hello.Yeah" Dr,Jennings Says as a White-flash image of a gun barrel raising. All right."

Cut to another image of Dr,Jennings cocking a shotgun. Back to Dr,Jennings face; he lowers the phone slowly. A city bus with a triangular Blue Ridge logo on the front passes. He smiles, turns, and continues walking. Across the street he enters a sports equipment shop and approaches a man leaning against a counter reading Guns magazine.

"Afternoon,Dennis." Dr, Jennings Says

"Hey,Doc" Dennis Says

"I'd like to look at a gun." Dr, Jennings Says

He laughs, "Yeah, right, doc" Dennis Says as Dr,Jennings just looks at him

"Seriously" Dennis Says as He crosses behind the counter in front of a display of guns. Dr, Jennings looks around, then points.

"That one." Dr,Jennings Says as Dennis unlocks the display and pulls out the indicated gun.

"Okay. That's a turkey hunter, twelve gauge, pump action. Doesn't leave enough turkey behind, if you ask me." Dennis Says

"What sort of shells does it use?"Dr, Jennings Asks as Dennis pulls the box from under the counter

"Right here. I'm taking the boys up to the cabin this weekend if you're uh... I mean if you think you might like to take up the sport." Dennis Says

Dr,Jennings takes a shell and starts to fit it into the gun."Thanks, but no. You know guns make me nervous, always have. This one goes in here, right?" He says

"Whoa, Doc! No, you can't load a weapon on the premises, it's illegal!" Dennis Says

"It's okay, Dennis." Dr, Jennings Says

"No, no." Dennis Says

"It's okay, Dennis. It's all gonna be okay." Dr,Jennings Says as he turns the gun on Dennis and fires.

"Doc!" Dennis Says as he is hurled against the wall as the blast hits him. The other customers start to panic.

"No, no, it's, it's okay. It's okay. It's all gonna be okay." Dr, Jennings Says as he presses the shotgun against his chin; pan up to a sample sink hanging on the wall above his head; the shotgun goes off again and the sink is splattered with blood.

___________________________________
BATHROOM

Sam gasps as he is leaning over the sink in a dingy bathroom, the water running. White flashes from the previous scene cut across his vision. "No" Sam Says
He runs a hand under the water and washes his face, scrubbing the hand through his hair. As he shuts the water off and looks up into the mirror, the door bursts open to reveal Dean.

"Sam, come on, zip it up. Let's hit the...he pauses, looking at Sam's... road. What?" Dean Says as Sam is breathing heavily and blinking.

___________________________________
HIGHWAY

Dean is driving, Sam in the passenger's seat, Elena is asleep in the backseat, there driving down a dark two-lane road as The radio is playing. Rockin' Nebraska. Your source for the classics, all night long.