part. regret

It. As wetouched it. We saw dad storming down the street holding his belt. "You kids,having fun while I work all day in the soot factory just so you can have grilled Water for tea  every night, I oughta smack all". We were sure he was going to smack us, but then he said "no, I got a better idea, ill take you to see mr henderson,he'll set ya right". Now, dad had told us about Mr Henderson. Mr Henderson was a veteran from the great war, where he got got really bad I jury, but we never knew what it was. Dad walked us all down to the pub, and we saw a left (I dont know) propped up on a pegleg. "Mr henderson," said dad, "I have some kids here who need a good whopping". Then, Mr Henderson  picked up the entire pub and hit useach 4009 times with it. Then, dad said "right,I gotta go back to the soot factory, you kids run on home now". Now, by now it was 1pm, which meant it was curfew. While we were walking out of the town square, we heard a man shout "oi you bloody kids, it's curfew". We turned around and saw the constable holding his baton. He hit us each 160265 times with his baton, then put us in the game for 60123865 years. Now - they dont make goals like they used to - this one had 5 mile thick steel walls, and a single hole in the top to let in some light. We were in therefor about 13526 years, until mum baked the constable some cardboard pie so he would let us out. Then she hut us all 1292 times with a washboard, ans grounded us for the rest of our lives. So don't you come complaining to me about nonsense like not having TV while hiking 25 miles to school.