Characters At A Glance

So this is a rough idea of how I imagined my characters at first, when I was writing this story. You're free to imagine them however you want. Physical features after all, don't really matter much.
__________________________

Main Characters

Sevyn Cassandra Brooks

Name Analysis :

° Sevyn : The name Sevyn is of American origin and means "Perfection/Completion".

°Cassandra : The name Cassandra is primarily a female name of Greek origin that means 'She Who Entangles Men'.

--> Female
--> Dark black hair with light blue eyes
--> One of the main protagonists
--> Works as a Philologist (A philologist is someone who studies the history of languages, especially by looking closely at literature.)
--> Resident of Earth

• Aislinn Rhiannon Davis

Aislinn Rhiannon Davis

Name Analysis :

° Aislinn : The name Aislinn is primarily a female name of Irish origin that means Vision, Dream.

° Rhiannon : Means "great queen" or "divine feminine" in Welsh. In Welsh mythology, Rhiannon was the goddess of fertility and the moon.

--> Female
--> Auburn hair with light blue eyes
--> One of the main protagonists
--> Works as an Archeologist (An archeologist is an expert on history who gains expertise through experience with historical documents and artifacts. An archeologist can assist not only in identifying potential dig locations and the resulting excavations but also, in interpreting any artifacts discovered during excavation.)
--> Resident of Earth

)--> Resident of Earth

Evangeline

Name Analysis :

° Evangeline : Derived from the Latin word 'evangelium', meaning "gospel", which comes from the Greek word 'eu', meaning "good" and 'angelma', meaning "tidings".

--> Female
--> Light blonde hair with equally light blue eyes
--> One of the main protagonists
--> Saint
--> Resident of Kepler-22b