Acknowledgement and Ending Thoughts On Book

Finally, it's over. I mean, the book. It was possible only because of people who supported me and God, who provided me both the opportunity and willpower to take it this far. The kind efforts of some people have enabled me to compile and write this book, beginning with the most important and unending source of support: my family, who have never like ever read my work but they still believe that I'd be able to do it and thus, they always continue to support me in this. I would like to thank them all for helping.

And once again, thanks chocoSK You know without you I wouldn't even be aware of this contest. Like you've always been so supportive. I praise and love you so much. What in the world would I do without you in my life? I dare not think about that possibility. I feel my best self when I’m with you; you are the sort of person that raises the energy of a room with your presence and easy smile (only from my point of view though). It is such a comfort to me to know that no matter how often we speak or see each other and no matter the distances between us, the second we’re together it’s as though we were never apart. That means a lot. You mean a lot!
I am truly grateful for your friendship and for your readiness to share anything and everything. I hope you know I offer the same to you today and always.

And since I'm always thanking her, I doubt there'll be any of my reader left who wouldn't know of her. But today, I'd like to thank another friend of mine. I don't know if I should reveal the name or not (she isn't an official member of Wattpad family yet). But a small clue, if you're reading it, her name starts with H...

Who the heck even thinks of sending Thank You to friends like you?! Friends are the people who choose us. (And sometimes use us.) Friends are those people who are always there for you, and I agree that you aren't always there for me nor we talk that frequently, but trust me when I say this, I decided to continue writing this book after thinking of synopsis was only because of you.

How do I ever begin to thank you for being such a wonderful friend? The best part of our relationship is that we both know how special we are to each other. Thank you for always being there to enjoy good times with, for taking the time to listen. You always have something kind or comforting to say, and your advice has steered me in the right direction, again and again. Thank you for knowing me almost as well as I know myself!

I also want to thank you for sharing my hard times and my happy times. Your friendship and caring make each of them better. When I met you, I made a friend of lifetime. We may not talk as much, but I know if I ever talk to you about my problems or happiness, you'd listen and try your best to make me feel welcomed. Thank you.

Edited acknowledgement (additional friend, who's definitely one of the very best) :-

Do I really need to add your name? Once again, she's not an official member of Wattpad community yet so, I'm gonna thank her indirectly. Obviously she'll know it's her I'm thanking (maybe...?) And in case, she doesn't let's drop a hint. Her name starts with A...

It’s hard to meet people in life who are willing to give everything without the hope of any return. I call myself lucky because I have someone like that in my life. It’s you! You have always been there in my hard times and my heartbreaks. I thank god everyday for blessing me with such a true friend like you!

I know we don't talk much and of course, you're to blame for that.¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ Like you can't even argue over this fact. (ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚But of course, you know that I love you. Right? And whenever we do talk, we literally, like seriously, end up talking for hours and hours. ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
I just wanted to tell you that you’ve always held a special place in my heart. You are someone I can count on in every step of my life. May our beautiful friendship last forever! (If you actually let it ╮(^▽^)╭)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 🎉