18. Four Is A Party

Lina's POV
Everything is set into motion. It shouldn't be long now. I started my menstruation again. I lay a towel on the bed. This is perfect. I need them sexually  frustrated for this to work.
They don't touch me for a whole week. I can see that this is driving them insane. I drag it out a bit longer.

It's Christmas Eve. I asked my family and theirs if they can come over and watch the children for the night because I want to spend some time alone with them.  Also, they can sleep here and spend Christmas with us. They agreed. My grandparents flew home from DC and is staying with me.

I go to my husbands I tell them I have a surprise for them and they need to get ready. I don't tell them where so they dress nicely. I put on a tan trench coat and a pair of black over the knee boots.

I text Ana: go to the Hilton hotel

I text Ana: go to the Hilton hotel. Room 614 at 9:00 p.m.
wait silently in the bathroom until I come for you.
I send her the address also.

I drive to the Hilton Hotel and bring them to the room.
"It's Sunday. That means you guys share me, isn't that right?"
I can see the shock on their faces because they're busted. "Do you want your Christmas present early?"
They nod.
I give them both a passionate kiss. I slide my hands down their bodies and cup the bulge in their pants.
They groan.
"Are you frustrated?"
"Yes." they both say at the same time.
"Good."
I unbutton my trench coat, take it off and set it on the chair. All I have on is the Victoria secret green lace plunge crotchless teddy.
They're eyes widen and their jaws drop.
I get in between them. They both put their hands on my thighs. Damon is ravaging my lips while Derek is behind me kissing all over my neck leaving marks on my skin.
"Mmm." I moan.

"You will do what I tell you tonight."
"Yes darling." "Okay."
"Good. Strip down for me."
They start stripping in rapid speed.
"Stop. Do it slowly. I want to enjoy this." I sit down on the bed with my legs apart
They take off their clothes slowly. Sexily.
Gods, you are so fucking hot. I just want to fuck the both of you.
I snap out of those thoughts.
"I'll be right back."
I sway my hips walking sexily to the restroom and close the door.
I see Ana standing there diligently waiting for me.
"Are you ready?"
She nods her head.
I take my index finger and raise her face up.
I give her a kiss on the lips. I extend my hand for her to take.