23. Ménage à trois

Lina's POV
I glance at them. They're really handsome. It should be illegal to be this beautiful. They catch me staring and I look away. When Damon goes to work and Derek is in his office, I look at all the photographs around the house. An album set on the console table in the foyer with our wedding memorabilia. Engagement and wedding album.
Pictures of sone place tropical.
Photos in their room. Well, It's my room too.
I see a photo album and flip through it. There a lot of pictures from my past, a lot of them they were in it. Why can't I remember them being there? France and other places in Europe. Pictures of us in the military. There was even an album full of nude photos of us displayed on the dresser. Wow! They are very muscular. Sexy too. I'm married to them? We had sex? Well, of course, how else can you get babies? Was the sex good? Why can't I remember them?

For the past couple months. Damon and Derek takes me a lot of places. We have lots of fun.
They show me the house out back. They said they had it built for us. I just can't remember.

I go to get them for dinner. Damon is in the office. "Dinner is ready."
"Alright love."
I go to find Derek.
I find him in the master bedroom with only a towel on. I gasp and slap my hand to my eyes. I turn around quickly to walk away but then I hit something rock hard. "Ow." I look up and it is Damon.
"Ah!" I drop to the floor holding my chest.
Images flashes through my mind.
"Lina! What is it darling? Do you need to go to the hospital?"
"I'll take you right now." Damon say
The pain stops. "I'm fine now." I control my breathing
"Has this happened before?" I ask.
"What?"
"This. Just now, me coming to get you for dinner.
When I walk in on you... like this." I refer to his nakedness
"Yes, but Damon was in the towel and you bumped into me. Do you remember it?"
"I don't know, it feels like deja-vu. It's familiar."

I go to sleep. Dreaming of  a baby, then she floated away, up into the sky. The moon.
"Please, don't leave me."

I wake up screaming.
"Love, it's okay. We're here." He holds me tight
"Calm down darling."  He strokes my hair
"What am I doing here? How did I get here?"
"You came in here in the middle of the night darling."
"I did? We didn't do anything right?"
"No, We just slept." Damon confirms
I sleep walk? Because I don't remember coming in here.

This happens every night. I will go to sleep with My twins and then I find myself waking up with a different set of twins.

I go out with Luke, Lynda and her friends for her birthday. We have lots of fun.
We get really drunk that my husbands has to come get us.

—————————
My birthday is today, I'm out with my mom and sister shopping.
She drives me back home.
"Surprise! Happy Birthday!" My whole family is here.
"Wow! You didn't have to do this. Thank you."
Draco, Scorpius and I take turns blowing out the candles.
The candle light up again. Damon and Derek blow it out.
"What? Your birthday too?"
"Yes darling."
"Really? We all have the same birthday?"
"Yes love."
"So who's older?"
"I am, then Derek, then you."
"Ah!" I put my hand to my chest and scrunch up my face from the pain.
I have a flashback.
"Are you alright?.... Father." Derek calls for his dad to check on me.
"It's alright. I'm fine now. "
"Did you having a memory?"  My Grandpa ask
I nod my head.
"That's great my dear."
"It will take some time." He says to my husbands

Tonight, I don't even go upstairs to sleep, I figured I might as well sleep here if I will end up here anyways.
I shower and I go to my giant walk-in closet to get pjs. I been sleeping in t-shirts. I look in the drawers, theres none there. I see silk negligees, satin slips, sexy cami tops, teddies and baby dolls hung up. This is what I wear to bed? Damn, our sex life must be really good then. I put on the most modest slip I can find. My boobs barely fit.
and get into bed.