31. Wanting More

Derek's POV
Emma offered to be our nanny to help us take care of the children.  She's carried our children so we are familiar with her. Lina doesn't want to hire another stranger as a nanny. So we accept.  We pay her well to help around.

*2 months later*
We are sitting in bed at night.
"Babes?"
"Yes?" Damon and I say
"The hospital is having a mission trip to Guatemala  to provide care."
"And you would like to go."
She nods while putting her head down. "Are you angry?"
"No  my love."
"Darling. Why would you think we would be angry?"
"Because I will have to leave you and the children."
"The children will be fine." Damon says
"Don't worry."
"How long is this trip?" I ask
"2 months."
"Oh." "Wow."
"I can decline."
"No, It's okay. We can manage."
I think its great that she wants to help.
"When will you be leaving?"
"Next Monday."
——————-

I bring Lina  into my office.
" I have something for you darling"
"What is it?" She sits down on my desk.
"Before you go. Just in case your necklace is damaged. I want you to be safe at all times. I want  you to have this."
I show it to her.
"What is it?"
"Its a sub-dermal tracker. Don't think of this as if I'm not trusting you. I trust you with everything. I love you.  I just want to take every precaution."
"I know babe. Okay." I inject her  shoulder with the tracker. She wince  from the pain. I take out my iPhone to see if it's working.
"It's online. It's non traceable like your necklace. It's a more accurate location since it can't be removed. If anything goes wrong. You press on that spot and hold it for 5 seconds."

"How do you always find me?"
"Your necklace: WiFi, Bluetooth,  whatever thats available, with this one, by satellite.  It never has to be charged."
"We have a satellite?"
I chuckle "No darling. I hack the satellites. All of them.  Don't worry. No matter where you are.  I will find you." I peck her on the lips.
"Okay, that sounded creepy saying it out loud."
She giggles. "I know what you meant."
"Speaking of necklace, I  made some upgrades. It's solar powered. It only needs to be in direct sunlight for an hour to fully charge. I extended the backup battery life too."
"Thank you babe. I love you." She kisses me.  I deepen it.  She moans in my mouth. She takes off my t-shirt and works on my jeans while I  take off all her clothing. 
I break the kiss. "I want you to contort on the desk for me."
She gives me a wicked smile and contorts.

"Damn Lina, what is this position called?"She looks back at me

She looks back at me. "It's called a bow pose."
"That makes sense."
It's perfect, your legs are wide open for me. I take out a condom from the drawer and put it on Thor  and ease into her.
She moans. I keep thrusting at a leisurely pace.  She moans with every thrust. 
"God, you feel marvelous darling." I keep thrusting.  I close my eyes from the pleasure. Since my brother has shown me his cuckold ways. I image myself sitting in front of her watching her. "Fuck Lina" I moan
"Ah. Ah.ah." She moans at my thrusts
I open my eyes to find the door slightly open. Emma is standing there. She sees me glance at her and she runs away.  I don't care. I keep thrusting.
.
.
.