37. Thirst

Lina's POV
Damn. I can get use to these nanos. Everything is awesome. Everything was amazing before this too. But with years and years of pounding my feet on the mat. My bones hurt. Going to the chiropractor once a week ever since I was little.
I'm still flexible and be able to contort but it feels harder than before. I'm surprised I even grew to 6 feet tall.
It's only been two days so far with the nanos in me. Are there any side effects to this? Is it as promising as it seems? For some reason I feel that the other shoe is going to drop.

I feel overly hungry. Like a glutton, I eat everything. But it's not satisfying my appetite. Sometimes I don't eat at all because food just look unappealing to me. I cooked the food. I'm a pretty damn good chef. Why can't I seem to hold the food down? I'm not pregnant again am I? It's way too early. Maybe it's not with the nanos in me.
I think I'm done with giving birth. I had 2 pregnancies, 10 kids and I'm only 24 years old. I really wanted to adopt but this is too many. I can't pile on more responsibility if I can barely handle what I already have.

Day 4.
I'm in Hellvete laying on the bed.
I don't feel well. My stomach is hurting. My throat is dry. I'm weak. I have no energy to do anything. I'm groggy. Bags under my eyes. My skin looks pale, dry and cracked. I look like Meghan Fox in Jennifer's body when she haven't eaten someone and her skin is all gross looking.

"You don't look well love."
"I don't  feel so well babe."
"Darling, I brought you soup. Maybe this will help with the cravings and you can keep it down."
"You're not pregnant again right?"
"No. At least I don't think so. It's too soon after pregnancy to be able to get pregnant again."
Derek feeds me a spoonful. I smell it and scrunch my face in displeasure.
He tastes it. "It tastes fine to me."
"You need to eat." Damon looks at me sternly
I nod my head in defeat as Derek puts a spoonful of simple chicken noodle soup in to my mouth. I swallow it down.
Bleh. It is so bland. I take some more just to make them happy. I don't know what's wrong. They're not terrible cooks. It's not hard to make chicken noodle. It's not them, I can't even keep the food of my own making down.

I finish the bowl anyways.
"Good girl." Derek embraces me with a hug. I get a whiff of him.
Gods, you smell so good.
I kiss him and he deepens it.
"Mmmm" I moan. He trail kisses down my neck and fondle my breasts.
Damon take my lips into his. You smell yummy too. I start to work on unzipping their pants. And them taking off my clothes. Fuck, I'm so fucking horny, I want you so bad!

I stroke their cocks.
" I want you." I moan "Please."
"Whatever your heart desires is my greatest pleasure to give you my darling."
Awe, you're alway so sweet with words.
But I don't want sweet words right row. Right now I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard.
I climb onto Damon's lap and set him inside me. "Fuck!" Every time they enter me its feels like the first time again. Painful. But I don't care.

"Urgh, Shit, You're so fucking tight." He moans
I ride him. I ride him so hard that I cum instantly. My body shakes rapidly squirting everywhere.
"Yes love, make it rain."
Damon then bounces me on him. Up and down. Up and down really hard.
"Fuck!"
He pulls me off him and take his cock in my mouth as he shoots his load in there.
I can see the vein in his cock throb.

I come over to Derek and suck his cock too.
I start licking and then sucking as I stroke it.
I get up off my knees and put him in me.
"Goodness darling."
"Yes babe, fuck my wet ass pussy."
"I love it when you talk dirty."
I moan little moans as I ride him.
I look at Damon and I take his cock in my hands and stroke it while he is kissing my shoulders from behind.

I kiss Derek and then I cease to come up for air. I trail kisses down his neck. I can see his carotid artery on his neck throbbing, pulsing blood
I lick it. "Mmm darling."
I have the sudden urge to bite him. So I do. Put my mouth there and my canines puncture his skin.

"Ah." He hiss
God, you taste good. I keep going. I feel this rush of energy flowing inside me. It's so satisfying. I can't get enough.
"Darling. Please. Stop."
I don't stop.
He mumbles something but I don't pay attention.
"LOVE STOP! RED!" Damon bellows . I actually heard it this time and I release with a sigh of satisfaction. Damon yanks me off.
Derek slumps down on the bed not moving.
I wipe my lips. Feeling refreshed. The hunger stopped.
"Lina! What have you done? Bro! Wake up! Hang on."
Damon shakes him.

I come down from my high and I see Derek pale and with a bleeding neck.
"OH MY GODS!"
"What have I done?" I say in horror

I run down to the lab to get a catheter. How did I get here so fast? It's not even possible to move this fast.
"What's happening to me?"
I run back up at lightning speed
"Damon, he needs a transfusion. Let me do it."
"I think you done enough." He takes it from me and sticks the needle into Derek and into himself and hold it up for it to flow.
I see the blood coming out and I feel the urge to drink some more. I need to get out of here. I need to lock myself up. I just hurt Derek. I almost killed the man I love by sucking him dry; and not in the good way either.
The other shoe has dropped. This is a side effect of the nanos. It turned me into a fucking blood sucking vampire!
I go and grab the handcuffs and run down to the lab and lock it. I need to stay away or I'll hurt Damon too or worse, the children.
I go sit in the corner and cuff myself to a pipe scared as hell.

Derek's POV
God, you feel so good. So tight. I can get use to these nanos in you. Our libido has alway been strong but this is even better than before. It's on another level.
She licks my neck and bites me. I feel a light pinch and hiss. This is new. I kinda like it. You have so many surprises. At least I know I will never get bored. Never, not with you.
It's starting to get uncomfortable now. I feel dizzy.
"Darling. Please. Stop." I groan
She doesn't stop.
"Red. Red." I croak, struggling to shove her off
I grip my brother's arm, look at him pleading for help.
"LOVE STOP! RED!" He yells. She releases my neck and Damon yanks her off of me.
I slump down onto the bed feeling drained and then I see nothing but darkness.

Author's note:
Sorry everyone for a short chapter.
Will Derek make it?

Please click the orange ⭐️ down below. thanks so much for reading!