~Special 16~

This was requested by @Cotton_CandyU_UAnime Don't worry I saw it (◕ᴗ◕✿)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

It was a scorching hot day, and everyone was dying from the heat. Well except for (Y/n) since she was cold blooded, so she wasn't as bothered by the heat.

As she was in her room hugging one of her plushies, her door busted open, making look back and see Nobara.

"(Y/n)-chan! I got you a swimsuit! We are going to the beach since it's a hot day!" She said happily with a bag in hand.

"Hm." The said girl hummed, before she was handed the bag and dragged towards the bathroom.

"Change up!"

A few minutes passed and (Y/n) came out wearing...

Nobara fell back with a nosebleed, making the demon girl hum worriedly

"I-I'm fine! Wear your haori! I don't want boys staring at you." She said putting the haori on the girl then walked out, while wiping her nose.

Once (Y/n) left the room, with a small dress over the swimsuit, she walked towards the entrance, where she saw everyone, including Nanami.

"Hm!" (Y/n) hummed happily and hugged the blond male.

"Hello to you too, (Y/n)-chan." He said patting the girl's head. From behind him, Gojo was thinking of ways of to get the girl's attention.

"Gojo-sensei! Let's go! It's too hot!" Yuji said.

"Ah, right! To the beach we go!" The said male said happily, as he walked towards the beach, with everyone following.

-Later-

As they got to the beach, the males took off their shirts, only leaving their swim trunks. Except for Panda since he only has fur.

Maki took off her shirt that she had on, leaving her in a bikini top and shorts. Then Nobara, took of her outfit leaving her in a bikini.

The orange haired female looked at the demon girl, "Come on, (Y/n)-chan!"

"Hm!" The said girl hummed in protest and went to sit under the umbrella, staying in the shade.

Nobara pouted, "And I got her that swimsuit and she won't even show it off! But she still has to wear the haori!"

"Eh? Why would she still wear the haori in this hot day, Kugisaki?" Yuji asked.

"It shows off her amazing figure and I don't want any perverted boys like you to even look at her!" She exclaimed pointing at him.

"EH?! I'm not a pervert!"

"You have a poster of Jennifer Lawrence!"

"That doesn't mean anything!"

Nanami and Inumaki sat next to the girl to keep her company, as she played with the sand.

Fushiguro sighed and hit Yuji, "Shut up, let's just leave it at that and swim." He said walking towards the water.

Yuji pouted as he rubbed his head and followed.

Gojo went to the demon girl and smiled, "You don't want to go at least dip your feet in the water, (Y/n)-chan?"

She looked at him and nodded, "Hm." She hummed as she got up.

They both then headed towards the water, the male going in, but (Y/n) stayed by the shore. She smiled before she noticed something a seashell.

She crouched down and grabbed it, "Hm."

"It's a seashell, (Y/n)-chan." Nanami said next to her, "We can find more if you want."

The girl looked at him with sparkling eyes and nodded.

He smiled slightly and went to get a small bucket for the girl, "Here, you can put them in here."

"Hm!" She happily hummed, and walked around the shore looking for more seashells.

"Tuna tuna." A familiar speech user's voice said, catching her attention and showing the girl a conch shell.

"Hm." (Y/n) hummed smiling, and grabbing the shell with one of her hands, then pat the male's head with her other, making the male smile and lean into her hand.

"Here, (Y/n)." Maki said giving her another seashell.

"Hm!" The said girl hummed, and pat her head.

"(Y/n)-chan! Let's swim!" Yuji said smiling.

The girl sighed and nodded, then put down her small bucket that had her seashells. Then took off the dress that covered her, making the males and females around blush.

"Yah! Wear your haori!" Nobara yelled out, pinching her nose as it was leaking blood.

Yuji smiled with blood leaking from his nose, and doing a thumbs up, "You look nice, (Y/n)-chan!"

The said girl hummed before going into the water. She then went towards Yuji and hugged him.

"Don't know how to swim, (Y/n)-chan?"

"Hm." She said nodding.

"Don't worry! Just hold onto me!" He said smiling.

"Or you can hold onto me, (Y/n)." Fushiguro said.

"No, she can hold onto me." Gojo said.

Panda laughed and grabbed the girl as they fought. The bear floated on his back as the girl was put on his belly. The girl hummed and held onto the panda.

"Idiots. Don't you see that she is already holding onto Panda?!" Maki said, making the males turn to the bear and turn gloom.

Nanami just sighed, "At least she didn't go with Gojo-san."

"What's that supposed to mean, Nanamin?!"