~Special 02~

This is from that one chapter where Panda said they walked in and saw Yuuta and Kozume-chan cuddling together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) had bought a new game and wanted to get back to the dorms and play. It was pretty noticeable that she hadn't slept for a few days, and that caught the attention of the other four, minus Yuuta since he was tired himself.

As she got back to the school, she felt a tap on her shoulder, startling her.

"S-Sorry, (Y/n)-chan!" A male's voice said, making her turn and see Yuuta.

"Yuuta..." She mumbled.

He looked down at her hands and noticed the bag, "Did you get a new game?"

"Yeah...It was released today...They said it has good graphics..." The pudding haired girl said.

The black haired male smiled, "C-Can I play with you?" He asked.

(Y/n) barely blushed and averted her eyes, "O-Okay..." She said as they both headed towards the girl's dorm.

Once there, she put the game in her console and gave a controller to the male, who thanked her.

As they played, Fushiguro came by to see if the girl was getting rest.

"Eh? (Y/n)? Yuuta-senpai? You both should sleep before Zenin-senpai comes in here and makes you both go to sleep."

"It's fine...I don't feel tired." The girl said.

"Yeah, we'll be over in a bit." Yuuta stated.

The male sighed and left, 'Maki is going to knock them out.'

-----

Hours passed, maybe even a day or two, and the two were still playing the game. Panda, Toge or Fushiguro would come by to give them food, but Maki was slowly getting angry that they both were not getting sleep and instead playing games.

The three were eating, except for Fushiguro, who was busy. The green haired girl stood up, "That's it, I'm knocking them out."

"Bonito flakes!" Toge said.

"Maki! Don't go that far!" Panda exclaimed.

"They should be resting! You can see how sleep deprived they are!" The girl said as she walked towards the pudding haired girl's room as the other two tried to stop the fuming girl.

Maki burst through the door, which startled the two, "I told you both to sleep!" She exclaimed.

"M-Maki—" Yuuta said before he was knocked out.

(Y/n) eyes widen as she looked at the girl in front of her, before she felt a sharp pain on her neck, making her eyes blur before everything went dark.

"Idiots..." Maki said before she walked out.

Panda could only sigh, "I told them...but they didn't listen." He said as he followed the girl.

"Salmon." Toge said.

As soon as they left, Yuuta was trying to find a heat source with his hand, before he grabbed (Y/n) and pulled her closer to his chest, slowly relaxing.

-----

Panda and Fushiguro came by, to check up on them.

The bear giggled like a school girl, "Oh! I didn't expect this to happen!" He said, as he saw the two cuddled up to each other.

The black haired male felt a sting in his heart, but choose to ignore it, "Let's let them sleep." He said as he walked away.

Panda nodded, but before he could follow, he took a picture and left.

In front of them, Yuuta had his arm wrapped around the girl's waist and his chin was on top of her head. (Y/n)'s face was buried in his chest and her hands gripped his shirt lightly. Both their legs were tangled as they slept peacefully.

~Bonus~

It was the next day, and Yuuta woke up.

'I don't remember falling asleep...Wait...Maki knocked us out!' He thought as he fully woke up, then was startled when he saw the peaceful looking face of (Y/n).

He looked down, and saw how they were cuddling, making him blush beet red, 'I-I-I...W-What do I do?! D-Do I just stay here?! I don't want to wake her up...' He thought as he brought a hand up and moving a single strand of hair that fell on the girl's face, which made her move slightly but kept sleeping.

'I thought she was going to wake up...' He then silently sighed in relief before feeling drowsy again, 'Another nap wouldn't hurt...'

Yuuta slowly started to fall asleep, 'Glad that Rika approves of her...' He thought as he fell asleep, burying his face in the girl's hair.