~Special 05~

This was requested by @Flacy269 Hope you enjoy it because I forced my brain to work (◕ᴗ◕✿)

If you have watched "Servamp" then you may read it since there is some things from the anime, but if not

If you have watched "Servamp" then you may read it since there is some things from the anime, but if not. Then you can just skip or be a rebel and continue reading it.

P.S. Instead of Kuro (Sleepy Ash) it will be switched with Kozume-chan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n), who was in her cat form, sat in an alleyway asleep.

Fushiguro, who was passing by as he was on his way back to Jujutsu Tech, noticed the small cat in the alleyway, 'What is a cat doing in the alleyway?' He thought as he walked towards the small feline.

The cat opened her eyes and saw the male, "Meow." She said, before closing her eyes again.

"Hope Gojo-sensei doesn't mind..." He mumbled as he picked her up, and took her back to the school.

-----

Gojo noticed his student coming back from his mission. He was about to greet him, when he noticed a cat in his arms.

"Eh? Megumi-chan! You brought a cat?"

"I didn't want to leave them out in the cold..." He said, huffing slightly.

"Aw, you're so nice, Megumi-chan! Make sure to give them a nice warm bath!"

"Yeah, yeah." The black haired male said, walking towards his dorm.

(Y/n) opened her eyes slightly and purred softly.

Fushiguro smiled softly and took her to the bathrooms to give them a bath.

An hour passed, and soon the bath was over. He dried off the cat and put a small bell collar around them, "I'll name you, (Y/n)."

Minutes after, (Y/n) was sleeping on one of the male's pillows on the floor, as he laid in his bed.

"Night." He said, as he shut off the lights.

-----

Fushiguro had a mission again, so he had left (Y/n) on their own in his dorm.

(Y/n) went back to her human form and was wearing a red jacket which is a tad darker with the hood pulled over her head, the white fur looking close to the one of her cat form. She also had a patch on her left shoulder with the Roman numeral 1.

She closed the blinds and looked around his room, looking for some snacks he had around his room.

"He doesn't have much..." She mumbled, sitting in front of his small tv and ate some chips she found.

-----

The black haired male came back from his mission and sighed as he walked back to his dorm.