Chapter two: Unexpected meet.

Meredith's POV:

After meeting the Mcwife who I didn't even know existed, I ran crying, Why would Derek do that, I loved him, I was there when he needed it most and suddenly someone from another dimension comes in here and tells me that she's my boyfriend's wife! But I swear to God, If he was Derek's sister, I would have left him for her, she was so gorgeous that I couldn't take my eyes off of her, But unfortunately she's taken by my boyfriend.

I was gonna run to the parking lot, when someone grabbed my hand from behind, I didn't wanna turn around because I knew who it was, it was Derek, But I still did because I didn't want he's hands in my body, I took my hands so fast like he was burning.

"Please Meredith, Listen to me." Derek begged me, He was looking at me like he lost his favorite toy in the park.

"Go be with your wife." I say leaving him behind, I couldn't bring myself to talk to him, he was an ass, we were together for almost 2 months and he didn't even mention about Addison Shepherd, He had the chance and he blew it off, so no, I will walk away from him.

I arrived home and I couldn't bare the noise that was coming from the living room, George approached me and told me about his family coming over for his birthday.

"I'm sorry Mer, I didn't know they were gonna stay long" George took a deep breath and looked at his family, I know he wanted to bond them, I mean he got homesick and missed them so much, So I gave him this for his birthday.

"It's okay George, You can let them stay, I'll be-" I stopped because even I had no idea where to go, It's either I go back to the hospital and come across Derek or his wife, which I wouldn't want or I could go and take my car and drive around somewhere.  "Driving around." I told George as I left my house.

I later then found myself in a dock, it was peaceful there, I was looking at the sea and listening to the waves crashing in the cost, I felt the water hit my skin from the waves, I wanted to feel peace and relax myself until I saw her.

She saw me and without a doubt walked towards me, I could feel my heart racing as she comes closer to me, but of course she wouldn't cause a scene right? Cause kill me now, I'm so afraid of her.

"Meredith right?" Addison asked, I couldn't answer her, She was this gorgeous who happens to be my boyfriend's wife, but at that moment, I felt like I was connected to her and somehow she was a part of me, She then snapped at me.

"Hello?" Addison was totally creeped out because of my stare, What a fool Meredith.

"Uhh- Right!" I answered her and I could see the little smile she puts up on her face when I answered, I swear she smelled like lavender and I wanted to get closer to her just because of the scent she had.

"Back in the hospital, I am so sorry." she apologized. I mean I was shocked that she did, I never expected for her to apologize to me, Especially I screwed her husband.

"Why- But-" I utter, I couldn't put myself to say a word, It's like I couldn't speak to her.

"I thought you knew and I was so convinced that you were telling him to let me go"  Addison explained to me, She was calm and I could see that she was upset, Her eyes were louder than her words, I could see clouds all over them.

"We both didn't know, I am sorry too, for not knowing Derek well enough that he had a wife." I apologized to her as well, We both didn't deserve it and I'm glad that we were on the same page.

She then left and shot me a smile before leaving, I swear she was someone I should've hated, But her smile made me feel butterflies that no one ever gave me, I told myself it was just a little flutter and didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

I took my car keys and left the shore, I'm sure George's family had already left, So I took my car and went back to my house, I arrived home and everyone was already asleep.

I went to my room, Changed into some comfortable pajamas and jumped into bed, Without a second I was already out.