TMNT X READER

Sorry that i have to keep to saying this but, if you have not read 1, 2, or 3 go back now because this is chapter 4. Thank you.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Raphael suddenly stopped and put you down "Alright, Leo can you open the... Er.. Door?" Said Raphael "Haha, yeah sure" Said Leo, smirking and he opened a... Sewer pipe? "Umm.. I-in there?" you said looking down the hole "Yep!" said Mikey then he shoved  you in "Ow! What the heck man?!?" you said "MIKEY!!" said the other 3. Than i saw Mikey with a sad face aww, poor little guy... You thought "hey, umm it's okay" you smiled and stood up brushing off the dirt "no, it's not okay!" Said Raphael jumping down in too "Yah Mikey, calm down" Said Leo as he jumped down and went up to you "Sorry for Mikey" he said scratching the back of his head "Mikey? What do you say?" said Donnie narrowing his eyes at Mikey then Mikey jumped in and put his hands behind his back twiddling his fingers "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)" you smiled and patted his head "It's okay Mikey" he looked up and smiled big and grabbed you hand "C'mon Dudett!! We're almost there!" you laughed "Haha, okay okay" running with him and the 3 boys shrugged and ran to catch up. Mikey stopped hard and you bumped into him "Sewer, sweet sewer!" he said "this is it!" said Raphael standing next to you. "Hmm, it's nice!" you said. "Guys? Is that you? Who's with you? I hear someone else" you heard a girl say and you saw a door opening "O-oh h-hey A-April!" said Donnie awkwardly leaning on the wall. You gigged "nice dude, i bet that's his princess?" you said "Haha, not exactly he's just a dork" said Raphael you smiled and looked up at him "okay, who's the girl and why did you bring her here?" said April putting a hand on her hip. "This is (Y/N) April she doesn't have a place to stay so she will staying here. Raph knows her" said Leo "Oh, okay! This is going to be great! Now i won't be the only girl anymore!" April said cheerfully grabbing your arm "Let me show you around!" She said "B-but wait... I was going to do that" said Raphael crossing his arms "Don't be mad Bro, i bet she'll love all of your comic books once i show her them if yah know what i mean~~" Said Leo Raph flinched "Oh, ya gonna get it!" Said Raphael chasing Leo across the room "Wait what?!? You have comic books and you didn't share?!" said Mikey "Oh.... Not those type of comic books Mikey... Trust me.. You don't want those.." said Donnie. Mikey huffed and sat on the sofa eating a pizza while watching TV.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~