TMNT X READER

Hey guys sorry it took soooo long.... I was er... Busy.. But here is chapter 6!!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Me and Raph were walking to the lair just jumping on rooftops we are kinda having a race and so I opend my wings and started flying "HEY! NO FAIR! CHEATER!!" he yelled. I stuck out my tongue and giggled then Raph's face turned pale "(Y/N) WATCH OUT!" before I could react there was a net with weighted metal balls and I fell and I couldn't get up (CALL LIFE ALERT!! XD) it was Tiger Claw, Fishface, and Doghound. "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Raph jumped down from the rooftop ready to kill. "Heh, you really think we're gonna listen ta yah?" Fishface said. Raph just growled "Master Shredder wants his long lost daughter" I froze daughter? "What do you mean?!" Raph said confusingly in that moment Doghound saw he was vulnerable and lugged at him Fishface did the same and they kicked, punched, and threw him "NO, STOP PLEASE!! JUST TAKE ME AND LEAVE HIM ALONE I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU AND SHREDDER WANT PLEASE!!" I was sobbing "No! (Y-Y/N) don't..." "enough! You heard the girl, and you know Master Shredder's orders. Lets go!" Tiger Claw said lifting me up and jumping to the nearest rooftop I saw Raph's face.... I knew he'll come for me but with a plan and his brothers.
___________END OF CHAPTER 6_____
So guys what do yah think? What are yah loving da cliffhanger??? Good I like torturing you XD comment what you think will happen!!!
Love Y'all
Happy Easter!!!!!!